I would like to know if anyone can help me with an issue I am having on my Yugo M70AB2T rifle involving an issue with adjusting the front sight.

My rifle is firing below the point of aim through my sights. Upon adjusting my front side to correct this issue, I ran out of threads on the adjustment which still needs to be screwed down further to get the sites in properly. To make matters worst, even if I could screw this piece down further, it would completely disappear into the front site, and this still wouldnt resolve the problem as it appears that the sight itself is just too tall altogether to get the rifle properly aligned!! Its as if the sight itself, the whole piece, is just too tall and no amount of adjustment will work!!

For the time being, I have since raised my rear site leaf up to the "5" selection and this has raised the rear enough to allow my sites to properly align with the laser dot,(I am using a laser SightMark to adjust my sites) but obviously, this is not desirable and only a temporary solution.

So does anyone know what I need to do at this point to properly align my sights in?? I would really appreciate any suggestions, thanks a lot.