Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Price on 7.62x39 Ammo?

Quote Originally Posted by rahatlakhoom View Post
    Aim has a great deal on Yugo surplus.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...box&groupid=39
    The shipping on that is killer though... like, $50 to ship to me... pretty rough.

Quote Originally Posted by (AK)1000shots View Post
    Yeah, the price changes have been pretty ridiculous. jgsales.com has Uly for $189 / 1000 rds, but shipping usually runs another 20-25, so it's more like 22 cents a round or something. I'm tempted to contact them and find if I can get a super-bulk discount, then find a friend or two in my area, split a pallet, each walk away with maybe 5k or something, for a bit less than current prices.
    Prices aren't bad, But shipping sometimes kills the deal. Who has the Best deals on Shipping and any Promo Codes or Coupons on Shipping. Sometimes you can find a Promo Code and Shipping is Free or Almost Free.

Quote Originally Posted by 68rs327 View Post
    I wasn't sure where to post this but:

Who has the best prices on 7.62x39 Ammo?
    Centerfiresystems has 20 rounds for $4.20 or 1000 rds. for $200.00
    I know this isn't bad, but are there any better prices out there?
    I want to order a couple thousand rds. and have been looking.
    Free shipping offers help also.
    I decided to go with CenterFiresystems.com and buy the 640 rds. of Russian Ammo in the Sealed Spam Cans. They had Free Shipping on the order and it came out to .23 cents per round. By the time you added shipping to all the other ammo places, centerfire's was just as cheap. I was wanting more ammo for storage, so this worked out for me.
    ANY DEALS on ammo, lets keep it posted for everyone. Sometimes you see places put the 7.62 on SALE and offer FREE SHIPPING.

Quote Originally Posted by 68rs327 View Post
    I decided to go with CenterFiresystems.com and buy the 640 rds. of Russian Ammo in the Sealed Spam Cans. They had Free Shipping on the order and it came out to .23 cents per round. By the time you added shipping to all the other ammo places, centerfire's was just as cheap. I was wanting more ammo for storage, so this worked out for me.
    ANY DEALS on ammo, lets keep it posted for everyone. Sometimes you see places put the 7.62 on SALE and offer FREE SHIPPING.
    jgsales, I got the box of Uly (1000 rds) for 189, shipping to NM is 24, so all together, the cost is 214, or 21.4 cents a round. Maybe they charge more to ship to where you are, but that seems to be the best price i can get anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by (AK)1000shots View Post
    jgsales, I got the box of Uly (1000 rds) for 189, shipping to NM is 24, so all together, the cost is 214, or 21.4 cents a round. Maybe they charge more to ship to where you are, but that seems to be the best price i can get anywhere.
    You got a deal on shipping. It was going to cost me Shipping to 427 : 40 lb(s) $37.29
    That's why I went with Centerfire. Got New Russian Ammo in a Spam Can for the same price as JG's. I wanted more ammo for long term storage, so it was a win, win for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12