Thread: Obummer is in trouble

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Thumbs up Obummer is in trouble

I can honestly say that any of the candidates that participated in the R debate this evening would be a 20x improvement over bam bam. They are all good candidates. They all avoided infighting like the plague in spite of the commie moderator's efforts to pit them against each other. Obama is going to get his ass kicked by any of these that make it through the primaries.

I couldn't stand that fool that was moderating the debate - he kept "uh huh, uh huh, uh huh... " while they were talking which I found distracting and infuriating after a while.

I was dissapointed that the Fair Tax issue wasn't brought up - hope to see that in future debates.

I thought the questions from the citizens were outstanding - I was pleasantly surprised.

I was really pleased with Cain's response to the muslim question - he basically said he doesn't want any in his administration - because they are trying to kill us.

My preference after this debate..... hard to say - I liked Cain, Bachman and Pawlenty... but Romney did very well too.... Gingrich has too much baggage, Santorum doesn't seem up to being POTUS and Paul, bless his heart is too goofy.

CNN sucks dick.
    Last edited by O.S.O.K.; 06-13-2011 at 09:36 PM.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if that sorry bunch was the best the Republicans have to offer, they'd be better off pooling their money and saving it for 2016.

None of them stand a chance against Obama, if their strongest talking points are about Muslims and gays. No wonder he's crushing them all in the polls.

Short of the economy really taking a nose-dive between now and next November, Obama is a shoo-in for re-election.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but if that sorry bunch was the best the Republicans have to offer, they'd be better off pooling their money and saving it for 2016.

None of them stand a chance against Obama, if their strongest talking points are about Muslims and gays. No wonder he's crushing them all in the polls.

Short of the economy really taking a nose-dive between now and next November, Obama is a shoo-in for re-election.
    Put the crack pipe down already.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

I will go to bed tonight understanding it makes not one bit of difference which asshole is elected.

Wart

I agree with you.
    The repubs are in a sad,sad state.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    I can honestly say that any of the candidates that participated in the R debate this evening would be a 20x improvement over bam bam. They are all good candidates. They all avoided infighting like the plague in spite of the commie moderator's efforts to pit them against each other. Obama is going to get his ass kicked by any of these that make it through the primaries.

I couldn't stand that fool that was moderating the debate - he kept "uh huh, uh huh, uh huh... " while they were talking which I found distracting and infuriating after a while.

I was dissapointed that the Fair Tax issue wasn't brought up - hope to see that in future debates.

I thought the questions from the citizens were outstanding - I was pleasantly surprised.

I was really pleased with Cain's response to the muslim question - he basically said he doesn't want any in his administration - because they are trying to kill us.

My preference after this debate..... hard to say - I liked Cain, Bachman and Pawlenty... but Romney did very well too.... Gingrich has too much baggage, Santorum doesn't seem up to being POTUS and Paul, bless his heart is too goofy.

CNN sucks dick.
    I would agree completely with your assessment. That constant background grunting was infuriating to me too..... Wonder if CNN requires their crap freinds to answer questions in 30 seconds? Also love the fact Cain gets the muslim threat. They are instructed to lie to unbelievers.
    My Congresswomen Bachmann shined. She is the real thing. As Conservative as it gets. I've voted for her everytime without any reservation at all. Romney and newt both looked fine, but they've burn't their bridges, Both have three strikes....
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 06-14-2011 at 03:49 AM.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

What do you mean if it takes a nosedive??? It's already at 1000' propeller down, wings are off, elevators are jammed.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    What do you mean if it takes a nosedive??? It's already at 1000' propeller down, wings are off, elevators are jammed.
    What he said, WTF do you mean? The economy is already swirling around the shitter on its way down the drain.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Lightbulb

Things verified in this thread;

LAGC is a leftwing tool and Kool Aide drinker, a true Dimocrat that sees only the color of the current President.

Things learned in this thread:

Warthogg and Bover are the same as LAGC ... crazy. However at this time I can not determine if they too are of convict status like LAGC.

This election could be a 1992 moment when anyone the dims nominated would of won, except this time it's the R's turn. The economy is just that bad....

I guess I was just pleasantly surprised that they were all saying the right things - all of them. It was almost as if they'd all gotten together and agreed on the basic plan.

Could it be that they are all paying attention to what the people are saying? Finally?

I loved the part where Romney (say what you will about him) was bashing obama for not leading - on anything and giving examples. It was a little bit of a taste of what the obma/rep candidate debates will sound like

Jobs jobs jobs. Make America the place to do business again. Drill baby drill. No new spending, cut taxes, cut corporate taxes, cut government programs - kill the EPA, etc. All the right stuff!

Yes, there were some differences but they were minor like how pro-life are you? Very, mostly, very, very, mostly, moltly.... Would you bring us home from Afganistan - yes, yes after I talk to the Generals, etc.

Interesting to me was the fact that Ron Paul didn't sound so far out in comparison this time around. He basically was just a bit further but not far out. He commented on that after the debate too.
    Last edited by O.S.O.K.; 06-14-2011 at 08:08 AM.

I don't know about the electability of any of those candidates though. Doesn't really matter much though, no matter who is elected, no policy changes occur, because the House & Senate take too fucking long to do shit.

They need term limits, pure and simple. None of these assholes ever rock the boat, because they're always just trying to get re-elected.

I'm just incredibly sick of the whole two-party thing. We need to go back to decentralized government, reverting to strong state governments. Let states run themselves, essentially, and let the fed run things like the DoD, and the like.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I could not bear to watch a repub "debate" taking place on CNN. Who the hell would want condescending, repub-hating dems controlling the debate narrative?
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    I could not bear to watch a repub "debate" taking place on CNN. Who the hell would want condescending, repub-hating dems controlling the debate narrative?
    That was hard to take. However, the questions from the citizens were really quite good. I was impressed with that.

And the candidates handled the idiot moderator and reporters much more than the other way around.

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Please don't ever stop posting...You're just too much fun to pick on.

Read and weep some very interesting (and encouraging) ongoing poll results Newsmax Survey results

I'm thinking maybe we could nominate a ham sandwich and actually win based on those results.

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

Obummer is worried....

he was in PR yesterday telling the folks that live there, all decendents from pirates, thus good dimokrats, that if they move to the mainland, they can vote for him. Watch him try to give PR the right to vote....chris3

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Obummer is in trouble
    You got that right !! He's about six feet off the fairway in some high rough....looks like he's maybe 203 feet from the green but gotta clear a front bunker and not much green to work with.

Maxine Waters, Obummer's caddy, has advised Barry to lay up.

Wart

I was kind of hoping that we'd see more candidates jump into the Presidential bid. I think that Bobby Jindal, would have been a decent candidate for example.

It's really early.

We just had another one announe what? Yesterday? And it looks like Perry is positioning himself for a run....

So we may have double the options in another six months.