Thread: Draco AK Pistol

Draco AK Pistol

Hello i'm Dave new to forum. Getting ready to buy Draco AK Pistol but before I do looking to find Black Furnature for it. I can't find any at this time if you could send me some link I would appreciate it Thanks

YOU COULD ALWAYS PAINT THE WOOD BLACK.....

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

https://www.apexgunparts.com/product...oducts_id/1040

Here you go. Buy this for $45 then sell the buttstock in our forum for $10.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Not to inject anything like experience or reason into this, but here is a black US Made stock set.. You can also order just the handguards and pistol grip separately.
    Because you suck. And I hate you.

Proud member of GeorgiaCarry.org, Ohio CCW, and the Second Amendment Foundation. Ex-NRA member.

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression." - Thomas Paine

Brutus was a prophet.

my thought was to keep it cheap $ wise for him. plastic and wood will "basically" do same job but the wood wont transfer heat as bad as plastic for sustained fire applications

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Frankly I've had both wood and polymer handguards on AK weapons. Both get hot if you dump 4, 30 round mags quick. The only thing I could say is wood won't melt but it sure does char and in extreme cases catch fire. I never melted the polymers with heat sheilds built in. I did scortch the wood guards a couple of times.

I used an old Arsenal US stock set on this one.

I think it looks pretty good. I've since put a MI rail on this rifle but am considering going back to the simple black stocks.
    Military Arms Channel : Cutting edge firearms and gear reviews.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MilitaryArms View Post
    I used an old Arsenal US stock set on this one.

I think it looks pretty good. I've since put a MI rail on this rifle but am considering going back to the simple black stocks.
    That looks really good! I really need to pay the tax man and put an Ace stock on mine. I think I'd keep the wood I have on it and get the shorter version of that same stock.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"