Thread: Ruger 10/22 Trigger upgrade anybody ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    romak10/63UF

Ruger 10/22 Trigger upgrade anybody ?

I am wondering if anybody has done a trigger upgrade an if so what parts did you buy ?

Quote Originally Posted by romak10/63UF View Post
    I am wondering if anybody has done a trigger upgrade an if so what parts did you buy ?
    Yes I did... and I got my parts from here: http://www.powercustom.com/
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

romak10/63UF
    I was thinking about going the power custom route too.. i also have my eyes on the TIMNEY trigger group but i have read that after a few thousand rounds the timney trigger group can go full auto... Im thinking about buying the Power Customs adjustable trigger group with trigger ....

So far the only upgrade Ive done to mine is I got about 10 or so 25 round mags for it and my daughters love to burn through .22's.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Yes and it made all the difference in the world from just a noise making piece of crapola to a real shooter. Best $125 I ever spent on that gun.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

romak10/63UF
    so old grump you to did the power customs trigger upgrade too ? I don't want to reuse the plastic trigger . Bovver you bought that many magazines ? lol you prepareing for total world meltdown ? lmao