Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AK ratings of quality

Re: AK ratings of quality

Bulgarian milled

uploadfromtaptalk1362526983017.jpg

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

Speaking of quality. I currently have a Zastava PAP (the original EAA import with 10 rnd ss mag), but have the oppurtunity to sell it and get a converted Saiga for $750 with 3 mags. SS mags aside I love the PAP, it's built like a tank! How's the quality of the newer Saigas? As a side note I still kick myself for not grabbing an AMD when they where dirt cheap, but hindsight is 20/20.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.
    Plato

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Hungarian, Polish and Bulgarian are all good, but hard to find. The Saiga rifles converted to look right are solid weapons, can't beat Russian Arsenal marks.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gleedaniel13 View Post
    Can you show some pictures of Russian Arsenal marks? I am a bit interested with it.

look to the left of the scope base. the Horseshoe shaped mark and the oval by it are the Izhmash arsenal markings. Also a link to Izhmash's web site in Russia. You can see a ton of variants that our government won't let get imported here. http://www.izhmash.ru/eng/product/saiga.shtml
    Last edited by Schuetzenman; 06-14-2013 at 05:01 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12