Thread: Aimpoint Comp M4 Red Dot sale.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

Aimpoint Comp M4 Red Dot sale.

For limited time/while supplies last, they're over $200 off. Reg $714, sale $500 + free standard shipping. These are the ones that use any AA battery= 80,000 hours (8yr) run time. AKA Army's M68 CCO.

http://www.botachtactical.com/aicom4reddot.html
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Cool

Oh shit that's a great price. Why am I always broke ... oh right it's the Obama years. If you have a job they don't pay you shit compared to what companies use to pay.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

I hear you S-man. I'm fortunate to have a good paying job at the moment so I went ahead and ordered one for myself. My first splurge for awhile....now back to all extra funds to pay off more debt .
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    That is a REALLY nice price considering how it comes with the killflash front and back flip covers too on top of being over $200 cheaper than anywhere else. That's $52 just for the front cover alone. They must want to move these really badly.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011

F•#k me... I gave in and ordered an eotech yesterday morning. Figures...

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus View Post
    F•#k me... I gave in and ordered an eotech yesterday morning. Figures...
    Well Eotechs IMO give a better sight picture. 3 years ago when I got my first quality red dot type sight I had enough money to get the M4 or an Eotech. I went Eotech because I liked the wider field of view and the rig with dot reticle, plus it was cheaper. The M4 is a fine sight but I couldn't justify it costing so much more than the Eotech just to get the extra battery life feature of the Aimpoints. But the $500 price of Botach, for that price I would of gone M4.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011

That is why I went with an Eotech, I've owned one in the past and much prefer the sight picture to the aimpoints. I've just always liked the battery life on the aimpoints & for $500 I probably would have gone that direction.