Thread: Competition for the Saiga-12.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

Competition for the Saiga-12.

Once again, nice video from MAC. Gotta admit, looks promising....add a drum mag to that shorty bad-boy

Last edited by slamfire51; 08-12-2011 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Fixed it for ya
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewbieAKguy View Post
    PS. Why is it only showing the link, and not putting vid itself in?
    Youtu.be

copy and paste the address from the address bar instead of the "share link" address and the message board will sort it out properly.

Fixed the vid for you.
    There's no problem an AK can't solve...........

GUNSNET Member Since 2003
    CCW Permit
    03 FFL

Possible..but it is still an imported gun..thus BATFE can still play merry hell with it. unless a viable domestic design is both available and affordable here It wil still have that Achilles heel.

Nice to see a 12 gauge in the AR platform, just waiting for the next big craze. Seeing so many variants turned into the AR platform in today's world, wish something would come along that would have the shock & awe factor.

<=: Caution avatar may cause seizures!:=>

Senior Member Silicon Wolverine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergi762 View Post
    Possible..but it is still an imported gun..thus BATFE can still play merry hell with it. unless a viable domestic design is both available and affordable here It wil still have that Achilles heel.

not anymore.

"Shotgun Importation Protections. Prohibits the Department of Justice from requiring imported shotguns to meet a “sporting purposes” test that the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) has used to prohibit the importation of shotguns with one or more features disliked by the Agency, such as adjustable stocks, extended magazine tubes, etc."

http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Read.aspx?ID=7180

SW

there's a gun shop near me that has these in black and camo. just read a review praising the performance "out of the box". I'm gonna pick up both saturday and go to the range. I'll put in my .02 afterwards.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

Cool beans. I'd like to hear the results. Company called Firebird Precision is already upgrading them for competitions.

http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/ar-1...kdal-mka-1919/

"The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

I watched it a while back and really liked how they have the Mag. well designed, them AK Mag. well are many times a problem with my AK-47s & 74. So I give them a BIG thumbs up for this and other new improved items.