Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Slumming other forums and I found this...

PREORDER UPDATE... looks like they are getting closer to reality... We'll see

As the end of 2010 is approaching the industry has gained some added innovation with some great new products to be available in 2011 as well as our own. We've also made our halfway mark of 500 orders!!! To those of you who have already ordered, your orders are secure. When we begin shipping you are already paid and don’t have to do anything else. For the few who may have a possible change in address we can place hold on your shipment or redirect it to where ever you need, it is not a problem. Everyone can expect to receive before we reach the 1,000 mark of pre orders. And after we ship out the first pre orders within the first 1,000 manufactured, the price of the remaining stocks (purchasing without production waiting time) will go back up to ((M)SRP)store retail value. So don’t miss out, production is accelerating.

When they're all done, all the preorders will all be delivered priority. An exact date will be specified when the molds have been finalized and we have our first injection unit. This won’t be until January (possibly late December)....

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus168 View Post
    Wonder if you can still use a drum with it?

Rusty
    It's gonna be a wierd firing position with a drum, getting your arm around it. I have a snail drum for an AR, and getting your arm around to the forearm is not normal.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

So has anyone here preordered?
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ Shooter View Post

Quote Originally Posted by AKTexas View Post
    So has anyone here preordered?
    Went in with a friend for 2 units hence the email updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Infidelski View Post
    Went in with a friend for 2 units hence the email updates.
    Thanks for he updates,look forward to the product report.

Here's the latest update

So by now everybody wants to know about ETA right? Well here it goes- In these past 2 months we’ve had a couple ups and downs (mostly ups). There were a couple of minor set backs that came up over December which has caused a slight delay. One of the problems was with a cnc welded part having a slight inconsistent scale so all of those had to be replaced and now any one of the 1,000 fits identically. This was the only problem other than everything else taking a bit longer than we expected. Shipping will occur during this spring. If something were to go wrong at this point the latest for shipping would be early this summer but we don’t foresee anything else in causing this. I'll keep you as well informed as I can.

The molds are still being tooled with some added reinforcements of internal semi-radiuses’ to strengthen all drafts on the inside of the stocks. In our mold the factory is adding hex nut static inserts on the outsides so you don’t have to insert the hex nuts 1 at a time yourselves with the possibility of losing any of them, they are now metal threading molded to the stock and they will prevent stripping of the threads if you were to screw directly into the plastic as some have had questions about. After all this we will have one last test of the production model you will be receiving which will take us only about 3 days. Everybody is getting anxious including me. I can't speed up this process any faster but I can prevent it from slowing down and it's still going smooth all the way.

The recoil looks brutal!!

Quote Originally Posted by *GunNut* View Post
    The recoil looks brutal!!
    Fortunately 12 gauge ammo comes in all kinds of loadings. From those cute little Aguila mini shells, to 3" Magnum hell beasts (for the discerning masochist)

The guy in video does not how to shoot a 12 gauge.The Saiga-12 is mild even with magnums.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011

Looks neat. Do you need to add conversion parts to make it "American"?

Quote Originally Posted by Dafapa View Post
    Looks neat. Do you need to add conversion parts to make it "American"?
    This is definitely a concern for anyone, considering the recent ATF rumblings about sporting purposes of shotguns. Sure that was for import only, but you know they'll be looking closely at any UPDATED Saiga 12 to be 'kosher' per the 10 parts rule.

Looks sporting enough to me...

Uh oh... is the bullpup pistol grip part of the butt-stock or hand-guard??? Magic 8 Ball says... "As I see it, yes" Let me try again... Answer "Dont Count on it" Ok OK 2 out of 3... "Ask again later" and there you have it an official ruling!

the kushnapup is badassed

get them while you can

i'll be stickin to my pumps

buy maybe someday i'll have a saiga 12

rage

Uh..Huh?.. well betting this gets freaky.. but we'll see... Summer is right around corner... Hope they ship!!!!

Latest update!

As you can all see we have reached nearly 1,000 orders and shipping is about to occur. In the meantime as supply inventory is being stocked this is a one time production run, (This is why we are manufacturing the highest quantity up front and making sure it runs smoothly), so order your stocks upfront while supply builds…

At this point in time if you risk transferring your Saiga to a gunsmith for them to legally possess, they may not be able to return it to you. Use caution and if presenting opinion about particular makes and models of firearm on public forums be polite, the ATF monitors and researches what is said. We are all leaders and all have families and moral standard which we follow. Our stocks are made in the USA and will be shipping before summer.

Newton's law "To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction"

Latest Kush update

here's the latest forward looking schedule from Kushnapup. With 2 on preorder I really hope this plan works.

All machining of 1,000 custom parts: DONE

All precision robotic welding of 1,000 customized parts: DONE

All packaging, 1,000 inserts and ship to information: READY

Mold texture samples: READY

All machining and tooling of molds:

July 29: Three molds completed and test shots started

Aug 10: Stock Left mold completed and test shots started

Aug 10th - 14th: Testing first jack hammer plastic injections

Full 1,000 injections of all parts for stock on 24 hour daily cycle:

1 minute per inject

1 minute per part quality inspected

1 minute packaging time

1 minute ship to address applied

1 day delivery, all pre orders to post office shipping out through 9am-5pm

2nd day delivery, all remaining pre orders to post office shipping out through 9am-5pm

This is going to be a close call folks so get yours while you can, it may be the last…

Well Finally.... Yup Vaporware no more! Received shipping notification Monday and delivery this afternoon. Began fitting up an S12 this evening and so far so good, I'm going to need a butstock shoulder pad/plate extension and the linkage will likely need adjustment but linkage comes with adjustable spacers so it should be straight forward. First fitting took all of 20 minutes for disassembly and reassembly with the kush stock. Second fitting on S-x39 took less than 10 minutes. Right now I would rate this product an easy 4 out of 5 that is without having fired. Having never hacked my saigas these were worth the $199/each.

Quote Originally Posted by Infidelski View Post
    Well Finally.... Yup Vaporware no more! Received shipping notification Monday and delivery this afternoon. Began fitting up an S12 this evening and so far so good, I'm going to need a butstock shoulder pad/plate extension and the linkage will likely need adjustment but linkage comes with adjustable spacers so it should be straight forward. First fitting took all of 20 minutes for disassembly and reassembly with the kush stock. Second fitting on S-x39 took less than 10 minutes. Right now I would rate this product an easy 4 out of 5 that is without having fired. Having never hacked my saigas these were worth the $199/each.
    PICS!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast