Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Slumming other forums and I found this...

Cool this is one of the very few bulpup conversions that I have seen pictures of where it looks well though out to me. The one big question I have on these is how does the safety work?
    Doobie Doobie Doo..

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Cool this is one of the very few bulpup conversions that I have seen pictures of where it looks well though out to me. The one big question I have on these is how does the safety work?

Safety works as normal, bolt hold open is full function, only con at this time is stock must come off to field strip i.e. remove receiver cover... Has well thought out forward linkage plunger to adjust gas port settings. Second con, instructions say to cut off the buttstock tangs, I shall not, hence my plan for 1/2" shoulder pad spacer, no big deal for me. Can't wait to field test these units but have feeling going to need gas tube top rail mount of some sort for sights or red dot.

I'll get some pics up this week/end for y'alls viewing pleasure...

Cool thanks for the info.
    Doobie Doobie Doo..

Still working to figure out how to upload more than 2 pictures to gunsnet... Here is a sample, I'll get some detail pics up later.

THe butstock tangs that "need to be hack sawed off", I don't think so... Going to make spacer from black rubber recoil pads...

Last edited by Infidelski; 05-11-2012 at 09:41 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234