Thread: *FREE* brass

*FREE* brass

*all you pay is shipping*

i have 70rds of 30-30 Winchester and 119rds of 44 Rem Magnum brass here in Missouri for the taking. each caliber as a lot please, ie: don't ask for 20pcs.

this brass has been tumbled and MILDLY inspected for obvious case mouth dents. NO GUARANTEES. not de-capped.

this brass was free to me from a coworker who deemed me a good home for it. i have no use for these two calibers but maybe you do. i could scrap it but i am giving y'all the chance to get it first. the tubs in the background are mine and were worth my price of admission.

first post with "i'll take....." followed by a PM with a mailing address gets the goods. once i get a taker i will box it up and get a shipping price from the U.S. Postal Service for delivery to you via Priority Mail or Parcel Post, your choice, to seal the deal.

please post any questions here.

I'm the one that's gonna die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.
    Jimi Hendrix

NRA Benefactor Member & 03 FFL

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Broondog View Post

i have 70rds of 30-30 Winchester and 119rds of 44 Rem Magnum brass here in Missouri for the taking. each caliber as a lot please, ie: don't ask for 20pcs.

this brass has been tumbled and MILDLY inspected for obvious case mouth dents. NO GUARANTEES. not de-capped.

this brass was free to me from a coworker who deemed me a good home for it. i have no use for these two calibers but maybe you do. i could scrap it but i am giving y'all the chance to get it first. the tubs in the background are mine and were worth my price of admission.

first post with "i'll take....." followed by a PM with a mailing address gets the goods. once i get a taker i will box it up and get a shipping price from the U.S. Postal Service for delivery to you via Priority Mail or Parcel Post, your choice, to seal the deal.

I'll take it all.
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

free pending shipping funds to AKTexas.
    I'm the one that's gonna die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.
    Jimi Hendrix

NRA Benefactor Member & 03 FFL

Quote Originally Posted by Broondog View Post

whats this no free 5.56 ?

lol

j/k

Did anyone ever follow through and buy the brass?

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

I got the brass.
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.