Thread: Ammo links for sale.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

Ammo links for sale.

.308 ammo links that will work in M-60, Mini-Gun, HK21, MG3, and others. Got them from AIM surplus: http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=A308H200

Links for 400 rds. $10 plus s&h.
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

$5 plus s&h.
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

fyi, these m60 links will not work in am mg3. not sure of the other ones.

Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    fyi, these m60 links will not work in am mg3. not sure of the other ones.
    Thanks for the heads up. I only put it because that's what it said on AIM's website.

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

i noticed in the link that you quoted them. i figured thats what happened. didnt mean to insinuate that you were trying to be deceitful. in any event, the m60 links are prob worth more than the mg3 belts anyway.

No offense taken whatsoever.

Ammoman has a case of wolf X-39 for 219 shipped.
    The 2nd Amendment : Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

Heck with it, just S&H.

Gone. Scrapped them.