Thread: Sig 2022 opinion

Sig 2022 opinion

Anyone have one? What do you think of it? What are they going for with night sights/box and accessories (95%). How does yours shoot?

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Bud's has new ones without night sight for $399.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

I'm looking at a used one in that price range (alittle cheaper with night sights), I hear they are pretty decent pistols yet aren't very popular and I'm trying to figure out if it's worth picking up.

I became mildly interested and looked them up after seeing the low price on them. I think the only complaints I remember are that some people didn't like the grip, and that the magazines are expensive. Expensive enough to counterbalance the price of the pistol I think.

Supposedly quality is top notch and its a pretty much just a cheap way to get a Sig pistol.

Personally, if I get another tactical polymer service handgun its probably going to be a CZ SP-01 Phantom.
    Last edited by FunkyPertwee; 09-29-2011 at 09:25 PM.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Here is a new video on it.