Thread: Airsoft Chit?

Airsoft Chit?

I've been looking for a MOLLE compatible holster and have found some interesting options on sites that cater to the Airsoft crowd. Some of them even "appear" to be of the same manufacturer as those sold at the "tactical" sites, but at half the cost. One in particular was $59 at one place, but $17.95 at the Airsoft place. Just by looking, they appeared identical. Has anyone ever tried some of the lower cost stuff from the Airsoft dealers? If so, was the quality up to par?

I"ve bought HK airsoft stuff that was almost 60% less than what gun shops wanted and it's a better fit/better built.

Never know though.

I do want one of those wooden airsoft Krink Thumbhole forward grips. cant find one in the states .
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

I'd trust the chinese knock off web gear more than I trust their bb gun hardware.

Most of that stuff is pretty decent. Thick balistic nylon. Tough stching. It's easier to make a decent holster than a gun.

Got my eye on a good shoulder holster rig for $20 myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo GED View Post
    I'd trust the chinese knock off web gear more than I trust their bb gun hardware.

Most of that stuff is pretty decent. Thick balistic nylon. Tough stching. It's easier to make a decent holster than a gun.

Got my eye on a good shoulder holster rig for $20 myself.
    I agree.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Most of my stuff is either milsurp (first choice) or bargain type knock-off gear. As said, most of the "bargian" stuff if pretty well made. As said, its fabric and stiching... and yeah, hardware - which is the first thing that I inspect on that stuff. The closures and snaps and such can be replaced though - I did that on a couple of "milspec" brand backpacks that we have. The packs were of good quality except for the closures which were rather soft and broke during use. But it was easy to find US mil replacements and put them on.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~