Thread: "Fast and Furious" was Plot Against U.S. Gunrights, NRA Chief Says

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Thumbs up "Fast and Furious" was Plot Against U.S. Gunrights, NRA Chief Says

http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/cri...nra-chief-says

"The U.S. government's Operation Fast and Furious was a plot to subvert gun rights in America, National Rifle Association president Wayne LaPierre (pictured at left) charged October 14 in an interview with Newsmax.TV.
    “It’s the only thing that makes any sense,” LaPierre said of the gunrunning "sting" operation that resulted in thousands of U.S.-purchased firearms ending up in the hands of violent Mexican drug traffickers. LaPierre noted that "over a period of two or three years they were running thousands and thousands of guns to the most evil people on earth,” while government officials were claiming that 90 percent of the guns used by the Mexican cartels were coming from the United States. However, said LaPierre:
    That [90 percent] was a phony figure from the very start. Even the Wikileaks cables from our own State Department prove they are coming from Central America; they are not coming from the U.S. Every police officer will tell you that they’re coming from Russia, they’re coming from China, most of them are coming from Central America and a lot of them are coming from defections from the Mexican Army."

----------------------

More at the link

This is so obvious. There is all kinds of evidence already - even before any special investigation is started, that this was a plot to create the needed statistics to give the administration the excuse to push hard for more gun control - and gain political favor.

Only the "statistics" turned into the murder of a Border Patrol Agent - not to mention the Mexican nationals that have died and the other people that have yet to be affected. All in the name of politics - by Barak H. Obama.

This man needs to be impeached and flushed from office. He is a disgrace.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Angry

Of course it was and is the Obama Administrations attempt to show there was a need to crack down on those deadly Assualt weapons. Then they'd propose tons of anti gun bills to make it safe for Mexicans by infringing on our gun ownership rights under the 2A.

If there is any justice, Holder and eventually Obama will fall for this!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Everyone involved should be up for treason against the Constitution.
    There's no doubt that's what these operations were for with no other logical endgame that they are trying to float out there and the media willingly calling it a botched operation..The only botching was there were a couple ATF agents with morals.(that in itself is pretty shocking to me.)

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Of course it was and is the Obama Administrations attempt to show there was a need to crack down on those deadly Assualt weapons. Then they'd propose tons of anti gun bills to make it safe for Mexicans by infringing on our gun ownership rights under the 2A.

If there is any justice, Holder and eventually Obama will fall for this!
    A number of us have repeatedly warned the Big O was a sleeper!!!! A true dem has wet dreams on gun control!!!
    Dan

Yes it was! A plot by liberals to steal our rights! Damn them to hell!

Angry

More: (Holy Shit he admits it!!!)

http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/?p=11513

"Issa: “Department of Justice has been lying to Congress”

by Jack Minor –
    In an astonishing admission, Attorney General Eric Holder told Congress that a lack of gun control was to blame for the government selling guns to Mexican drug cartels.
    Holder sent a letter to Rep. Darrell Issa, chairman of the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, and Sen. Charles Grassley, ranking member of the Committee on the Judiciary, regarding recent revelations he was briefed on Operation Fast and Furious much earlier than he told Congress"

(underlining mine) [More at link.]

------------------------------------------

and:

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/more-gu...ol-conspiracy/

"A Washington Times editorial notes that Operation Fast and Furious was “too fast, too furious,” as the gunrunning scandal continues to widen.
    It was bad enough that more than a half-dozen director-level law enforcement officials and an unknown number of supervisors and managers acquiesced to a plot that armed cartels with more than 2,000 weapons in ATF’s Phoenix Field Operations area. But saying that a combination of groupthink, stupidity, and institutional inertia is to blame for this fiasco is giving dozens of federal law enforcement officers across multiple agencies the benefit of the doubt that they are merely criminally incompetent.
    The increasingly more plausible motivation: political appointees of the current administration concocted a scheme to destabilize a friendly government to restore the flagging anti-gun movement."

[More at link.]

------------------------------

and this:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=6960824&page=1

"Obama to Seek New Assault Weapons Ban

By JASON RYAN (@JasonRyanABC)
    WASHINGTON, Feb. 25, 2009

The Obama administration will seek to reinstate the assault weapons ban that expired in 2004 during the Bush administration, Attorney General Eric Holder said today.

[More at link.]

-------------------------

There is simply no way that one can look at just the news reports going back to 2009 and forward and not see what was going on. And then you have Holder completely showing his hand by saying that gun control would have prevented F&F!!!!

Can you believe that shit?

If they don't go down for this then the rule of law in this country is truely dead.

I can see the wisdom of waiting for the 2012 election, but the new man better damned well reform things - this kind of shit can not go on.

Our country is turning into a third world banana republic...
    Last edited by O.S.O.K.; 10-17-2011 at 09:09 AM.

I saw on one of the Sunday morning news shows (CBS?) where Obama's admin is blaming in all on the agents. They claim that this was a bottom up deal, and the admin had nothing to do with it.

Like I believe that BS!!

Rage

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by American Rage View Post
    I saw on one of the Sunday morning news shows (CBS?) where Obama's admin is blaming in all on the agents. They claim that this was a bottom up deal, and the admin had nothing to do with it.

Like I believe that BS!!

Rage
    Gonna have a hard time explaining(assuming the R's get some balls and pull these fucks into a under oath setting) why there are EMAILS to the White house.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Gonna have a hard time explaining(assuming the R's get some balls and pull these fucks into a under oath setting) why there are EMAILS to the White house.
    Oh, that's easy - package holder has already shown the way -just say you didn't read them - reading emails is for flunkys, not the big man....

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

"The U.S. government's Operation Fast and Furious was a plot to subvert gun rights in America, National Rifle Association president Wayne LaPierre (pictured at left) charged October 14 in an interview with Newsmax.TV.
    Most of us here had this figured out well before October 14.

Wart

Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post
    Most of us here had this figured out well before October 14.

Wart
    Ah, you know the NRA. As much as I like them and understand that they are the best weapon we have against the antis, I have to be realistic.

Wayne wasn't going to say shit until he saw a consensus building and was sure that he was on the winning side of this... they are not what you'd call... risk takers.