Thread: scored a sks today

scored a sks today

poly usa imported norinco cant make out factory codes.stack of triangles with a G next to them?all#s match and wood has a few dings but metal is solid 95%,low rd count im told.all orig. no mall ninja shit here

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

How much did pay blob?
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

thought youd NEVER ask...........200 cash i guess.i got a primo romy g kit a few months back for 200 and sold it to my boss for 230 and he decided he wasnt gonna use it so i noticed an ad on a local gunboard here from a guy who wanted to trade an sk for an ak kit.i figured what the hell,on the way to pick it up a friend called and said he had a bunch of free furniture to pick up but no way to get it ,so i helped him out and he shoved a $100 bill in my hand and wouldnt take it back so i got a 100 bucks in it,i paid my boss 230 for the kit

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Cool. Sounds like a good deal.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"