Thread: Any Guesses about what comes next?

Any Guesses about what comes next?

I've had a C&R for 15 years and have seen the surplus from France,UK,Swiss,USSR ect. ect. Now I begin to wonder whats left out there undiscovered that will be my next "GOTTA HAVE THAT!!!!Anyone have any good guess or idea?

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

North korea! One Day when they fall apart, and need cash. We may well see North Korean, Type-63 SKS, and Type-66 Pistol's for sale. The way we did with Russia, and China.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Russia still has millions of SKS rifles that Clinton paid them not to sell to us. Maybe one day some Prez will get in office that will thell them to start selling them to us again. Eh, I can hope can't I?

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Russia still has millions of SKS rifles that Clinton paid them not to sell to us. Maybe one day some Prez will get in office that will thell them to start selling them to us again. Eh, I can hope can't I?
    Anyone know if the presidential challenger shoots?

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug76 View Post
    Anyone know if the presidential challenger shoots?
    Like most liberals who support the 2A in order to get elected he equates hunting with a second amendment right. He gives lip service to self defense of home and family but he isn't very warm to the idea of people going around armed and less warm if they have a scary black gun.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.