Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maadi 20" Barrel

Very true.

Wink

Compared to the postban Egyptian triggers, the G2 sure feels like a match trigger.
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

anything must haha, they're horrid. I saw one postban set for sale on an auction site for $4 haha.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Usually trigger problems with Maadis were with the Century imported MISRs because to get passed the sporting purpose clause of the new second amendment, Century replaced the Egyptian trigger group with the good old Century trigger slap specials. I have a MISR S/A that had such bad slap that after the first three rounds I put the rifle back in it's carry case. I did a major number on the bottom of the disconnector to allow it to clear the back of the trigger, which solved the problem.

While your RPM most likely had a factory (Egyptian) trigger set, due to the geometry of the AK fire control group, if the tolerances add up in the wrong direction, any AK can have trigger slap.

mine has a "RML" stamp on it. Don't know if that would make a difference as to the trigger set in it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12