Thread: Troy Industries' Veteran's Day Sale

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

Troy Industries' Veteran's Day Sale

25% off select items this weekend.

"The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Good Sale. 25% is nothing to sneeze at.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    Good Sale. 25% is nothing to sneeze at.
    Wasn't on all products, just select ones. I looked at their molded magazines, they weren't on sale as far as I could tell.

I am curious as hell about those mags.
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Partisan1983 View Post
    I am curious as hell about those mags.
    I got two of them a few months ago when AIM surplus had some in stock. Very reasonably priced. I like the 'fish scale' type checkering they have on the front and back of the mag...no slipping whatsoever, but I admit didn't fill them to full capacity. Ran them in my club's small 3-gun and during an intro rifle class and had no probs whatsoever. The little tab on bottom to help pull out of magwell is a bit weird, especially if going monopod prone, but it can be removed if you want.
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson