Thread: Lady Gaga Fires Guns With Boyfriend,

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin

Lady Gaga Fires Guns With Boyfriend,

29 November 2011 09:15:32 AM

The 'You and I' hitmaker donned a pair of six-inch designer heels for the outing, which saw her and 'Vampire Diaries' actor Taylor Kinney and a group of their pals spend an "extreme" evening blowing up items in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
    A source told The Sun newspaper: "Gaga loves anything extreme. Watching a bunch of men unload guns would turn her on just as much. It's extreme in a different way.
    "Taylor and his pals like having her around as she's a laugh. She likes nothing more than heading to the pub for a few beers after."
    http://www.contactmusic.com/news/lad...friend_1266233
    I never woulda thunk it. Never saw or heard her till a month ago and now here she is, a glitzy high profile show business type glorifying guns openly and brazenly. I could become a fan of hers.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Once you get passed the hype and the silliness of her costumes, Lady Gaga (Stefani Germanotta) is really a brilliant music writer as well as a singer with an amazing voice range. She writes her own stuff unlike many "musicians" and choreographs a lot as well.

There is much more to her than what she shows openly in her public persona. And she enjoys coming off as the silly blond when in fact everything I have heard and read about her behind the scenes says she really is an artistic genius.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Once you get passed the hype and the silliness of her costumes, Lady Gaga (Stefani Germanotta) is really a brilliant music writer as well as a singer with an amazing voice range. She writes her own stuff unlike many "musicians" and choreographs a lot as well.

There is much more to her than what she shows openly in her public persona. And she enjoys coming off as the silly blond when in fact everything I have heard and read about her behind the scenes says she really is an artistic genius.
    Never say it because of the bad juju alot of people have for her but all this, this post up here, is true. Just sayin.
    Being ready is not what matters. What matters is winning after you get there.
    LtGen Victor H. Krulak, USMC

My wife comes rollin up the drive way playin that and when she got out I said "you like that?" So she starts humin the hook all the way to the door.

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

they were in lancaster pa, wtf do you expect her to do. her options are, 1, churn butter, or 2, shoot shit.

Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    they were in lancaster pa, wtf do you expect her to do. her options are, 1, churn butter, or 2, shoot shit.
    3. Cut beards off of Opposing Yutes.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

The other day I saw a commercial for a compilation CD of pop songs as sung by children. The commercial opened with a group of young children singing "baby we we're born this way".

I thought it was funny.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"