Thread: Korean made Glock mag sale.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

Korean made Glock mag sale.

$12 each. I have no experience with the KCI made Glock mags. Anyone have exp with them or know of their quality?

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact....XY7wvBcA%3D%3D
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

I ordered about 7 of them for my cousin this time last year and we took them to the range, and out of his first gen. glock 17 the 17 round korean mags seemed to work fine I think he had one or two failure to feeds on his first mag. he then handed it to me and i tried with the same mag and a few of the others and had no issue. I beleive he was either limp wristing it or letting his thumb drag agianst the slide or somthing. I could not repeat the same failure, so I believe it was him or just a fluke. In any case I think with use and breakin they would prove to be 100% reliable. The 33 rounders worked but did tend to have a few failure to go into batery's with both of us but seemed to get better after useing them a little. I will say that at the time I payed $5.99 for the 17 rounders and $9.99 for the 33 rounders. for that money I wish I had bought many more for range magazies at the very least or till they proved to be reliable.

IMHO take em apart and clean up the followers.

I bought a pile of em when they were dirt cheap and am pleased with the G19 mags.

The 33rd mags could use a stronger spring though.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Check CDNN, same mag for 7.99

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/gl199mm15nom.html

Have used the standard capacity mags for Glock 17 and 19 without any problems.
    The 33 rnd. had feeding issues on the last few rounds
    Stretching the spring seemed to help but I wouldnt leave them loaded for an extended period.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Thumbs up

I've had nothing but 100% performance from the Khan labeled Korean mags and from what I've read over the last few years the KCI are considered better than the Khan.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

I have two Korean 33 rnd 9mm G17 mag sticks...

When I hold them up to my Glock OEM mags,t hey seem almost identical in terms of quality, finish (the micro stippling), metal lined, follower... it looks like an exact replica.

I've gotten some stove pipes in both Glock and Korean mags before, but usually if I limp wrist...

I would say that the the Korean mags are a good mag... use them for the range only if that gives you peace of mind.

I bought them to run through my Kel-Tec Sub 2000.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Thus far I've stuck with Glock factory mags. But I wouldn't hesitate to get these at that price based on everything I've read about them - all positive. As Mark suggests, just designated them for the range if there's any misgivings.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

mags

they have worked fine for my 19..

Senior Member Silicon Wolverine's Avatar

ive got several and have had zero problems. centerfire has em cheaper than your price as well.

SW

I have some for my Glock 22. The function fine. The only problem I have is they do not drop free like the factory mags. Other than that they are a good deal.

Thanks for all the input guys, ill be ordering some Been fence sitting debating their quality but they sound like a deal to me
    Being ready is not what matters. What matters is winning after you get there.
    LtGen Victor H. Krulak, USMC