Thread: I'm An Evil Wheeler Dealer!

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I'm An Evil Wheeler Dealer!

About 2 months ago I bought a Glock 26, slightly used, in the box with 3 mags (one with the pinkie extension and one that was actually for a 17), green tritium night sights, and about 250 rounds of ammo which included about 100 Speer Gold Dot hollow points for $475. After I bought it I set the 26 next to my 19, and they were almost the same size. I knew they were close, but not as close as they were. I then took the 26 and the 19 to the range and shot them both. I liked the 26, but not as much as my 19, so I decided to sell just the 26 and the 2 mags that were actually for the 26.

I asked 450 for the pistol after doing some checking on prices. I got 2 bites right off, but when they found out the pistol was a 9mm they backed out. They both wanted .45 ACPs. Another guy told me he was interested, but he thought 450 was a little high. I told him to make me an offer. A couple of days later he got back in touch with me and offered me $420. I thought about it and decided to take him up on the offer. This means I spent $55 for a little less that 250 rounds of ammo, including the Speer.

I hope the Occupy Wallstreet people don't hear about this. I don't want them camped out on the lawn of my apartment complex!
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

I've bought firearms only to realize once I got home they weren't what I wanted. Luckily firearms might one of the few things you can change your mind with like that, resale it and actually do better then just getting your money back...

I agree on the 19 being the best handgun going, once I got my 19 and 30 I've stopped buying handguns, I think I've found all I ever need in those two.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

You evil profiteer you!

Just kidding. Sounds like you made out just fine. Congrats.

heh.

I've gotten both of my 19's this year for $350 each.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!