Thread: Midwest Industries...

Midwest Industries...

I bought one of their AK rail for an underfolder that I have an I am impressed with the product.
    Anyone else use their system?
    FBHO

Quote Originally Posted by chiak47 View Post
    I bought one of their AK rail for an underfolder that I have an I am impressed with the product.
    Anyone else use their system?
    I used one of their free float tubes on my 300BLK project. It was a gun show pick up i found used for $50.00. Seems to be very solid and I'm very happy with it.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Nice find L1A1Rocker. Got any pics?

It's nice to support domestic business and it's even nicer to support WI small business.
    Glad to see them as a sponsor of this site. Is there anyway we can get a MI subforum that has upcoming projects that they are working on?
    FBHO

It's nice to support domestic business and it's even nicer to support WI small business.
    Glad to see them as a sponsor of this site. Is there anyway we can get a MI subforum that has upcoming projects that they are working on?
    I've got MI SP-LP BUIS on my AR, plus their rail sling adapter. I consider them a go to source for sure. Any picks of the AK set up?
    "Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."
    -Nietzsche

"Accept the challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory."
    -George S. Patton

This is the front of it with a trim ring I made so the suppressor would clear.

US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization