Thread: Waiting on three cans.

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

Waiting on three cans.

I bought another suppressor on a whim today (did my taxes last night, was expecting to pay but I'm actually getting money back). Now waiting on a 9mm AAC Tirant. Took a pic of it with it's intended host.

Also waiting on a Liberty Kodiak .22 and a Thompson Machine .45 Poseidon in flat dark earth, pictured with it's intended host.

If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Bastard!@ Just rub it in. We can't have those here! errrrrrrrrr.... Congrats my friend(not in McCain voice)
    The .45 is super sweet! How's it run?

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

Haven't fired the .45 with the can yet. Runs great on it's own though. It's one of two Para SF-45-A pistols I bought while in Iraq (one black, one tan). Para had a program where a deployed unit could have their insignia and other related stuff engraved on a group buy. The specs are identical to the current Para Black Ops production pistol. Pistols were $750 each with five mags.

I have a YHM Cobra suppressor on the black one.

If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.