Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sig 1911 TACOPS?

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    I think Vit's choice is well considered and well decided.
    Thank you. it is something I been wanting for a while, a 1911 that isn't an entry piece. Still don't have enough scratch for some of the custom jobs, but this should do well. Also, I sold my only other .45ACP pistol and had nothing to represent the caliber. Gotsto have a 45 And sore some reason I wanted one with a rail, should be a good house gun.
    Will pick it up after getting home from tearing up Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by vit View Post
    Thank you. it is something I been wanting for a while, a 1911 that isn't an entry piece. Still don't have enough scratch for some of the custom jobs, but this should do well. Also, I sold my only other .45ACP pistol and had nothing to represent the caliber. Gotsto have a 45 And sore some reason I wanted one with a rail, should be a good house gun.
    Will pick it up after getting home from tearing up Chicago
    Sweet, can't wait for a range report.
    "Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."
    -Nietzsche

"Accept the challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory."
    -George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by gpwasr10 View Post
    Sweet, can't wait for a range report.
    How about this for now? http://www.gunblog.com/sig-sauer-191...ations-review/

Quote Originally Posted by vit View Post
    Nice! Yeah, that's a winner for sure.
    "Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."
    -Nietzsche

"Accept the challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory."
    -George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Ducati View Post
    Out of all the guns I've ever owned to date, both side arm pistols/revolvers and rifles of varying sorts.... my Kimber Pro Covert II is singularly, the ONLY "gun" that goes boom EVERY time I pull the trigger. I've had Glocks FTF with limp wristing, light primer strikes on other pistols/rifles... this little sucker goes boom no matter what I feed it.

I just wish this thing held more than 8 rounds (Chip McCormick mag).... I wish they made a 15 round double stack pistol like Para-Ordinance.
    Mark, that is just plain bad-ass.A buddy recently picked up a TLE II with a rail. I shot it and I must say it was super accurate and butter smooth. Makes me want to sell my Springfield Mil Spec.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12