Been a while since I have been here, But I have a question on a Yugo M-90 I saw today for sale that I want to pick up.

Imported by Mitchell arms marked M-90 stamped receiver, 7.62x39, But it has a plastic (yes plastic) thumbhole stock that looks like a blond laminate wood. It has a 20in finned barrel, detent for muzzle nut won't move but nut moves a little. has a removable bi-pod and 1 mag. Darn thing is heavy!

I'm not up on my yugo's because you never see the originals.

Now the questions

1. Has anybody seen this variant of the M-90, I found a couple pictures on the web but not many.

2. Looking close at it to convert it over to a regular stock the rear trunnion might have to be changed and and I am not sure about the nut for the pistol grip because I don't know if the permanently attached nut is at the right angle. Has anybody done this conversion and is there a trunnion that might work if it needs to be changed because the 2 rivets for the trunnion are vertical not horizontal or angled like on most of the AK's I have seen.

3. What do you think it's worth. Blue book says it was imported 1991-1992 only

4. Anybody know where to get a good US made yugo buttstock and pistol grip that looks like the original teak wood (or whatever they used)