Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daddy's got a new .45 - last gun of 1911

Thumbs up

I've been wanting another one (1911).

Very nice Vit !!!
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Update: I did finally shoot it. It is sweet! Just Win white box ball ammo for now, no issues, accurate too.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Well it is kind of cute for a gun and I sort of read some very good things about this gun from various gun rags I subscribe to. Don;t take this wrong but their is something terribly wrong with this picture.

TARGETS

You were going to shoot it and show us how it shoots weren't you?

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post
    Well it is kind of cute for a gun and I sort of read some very good things about this gun from various gun rags I subscribe to. Don;t take this wrong but their is something terribly wrong with this picture.

TARGETS

You were going to shoot it and show us how it shoots weren't you?
    I ended up just shooting some targets that somebody else left on the back board as the whole thing was about to fall over... nice to see the club spend money on what counts, this is after a substantial increase in membership dues.
    Shot the Bretta M92A1 and the HiStandard .22 revolver I picked up from a buddy of mine.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Well that's a little better. How did it shoot, how did it feel in your hand. is it a natural fit or is it going to take some time to get in sync with it?

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12