Thread: Denver Airport paintings, conspiracy theory.

Denver Airport paintings, conspiracy theory.

Has anyone seen the vids on youtube about the Denver Airport conspiracy theory? I'd paste a link but my phone isn't letting me do so. But anyways the videos are claiming under the airport there are secret bunkers for government officials for the 2012 doomsday. Do a search on youtube, several videos will show up. And it shows the paintings in the airport and symbols. A friend I work with was telling me about it, when I was at the airport a few years ago I thought the paintings were strange. I don't know if this has been posted here or not before, but if so sorry about the re-post.

Makes sense to a certain degree... On one of the doomsday shows, the ice caps melted and the flooding that ensued, Denver was about the only place in the US that wasn't under water.

I would bet bunkers are in more places then we know, putting them near airports does make sense (if going with the idea bunkers make sense).

Don't know much about it but if the pictures I've seen are true then it is very weird.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Want to have more fun with the new Denver airport? Go to any map program, like Google Maps and look at the airport layout. The runways are sure interesting!!!!!!!!

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

New World Order ain't gonna happen.

Just too many people that don't want it.

They really would have to eliminate 2/3 of the world population in order to even have a chance. But that does'nt account for the multitude of ambitious war lords that would spring up to challenge them.

Just look at human history for the guide.

Pure fantasy.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    New World Order ain't gonna happen.

Just too many people that don't want it.

They really would have to eliminate 2/3 of the world population in order to even have a chance. But that does'nt account for the multitude of ambitious war lords that would spring up to challenge them.

Just look at human history for the guide.

Pure fantasy.
    I don't know. A lot of world leaders are talking about a world currency and a worldwide government. People are sheep in most countries and would go along with whatever their country does. I think the USA would be the problem country for them.

So few people actually think for themselves....................

they say that even the queen of England even has purchased property very close to dia also. and of course we can believe everything that is on the internet. lol. but i do think there is something going on there. they did a news tour to debunk it, but they wouldn't let the reporter in certain areas. they said they cant go in those doors and have no clue whats in there.