Thread: Super backpacks that will hold a rifle, shotgun and everything else?

Super backpacks that will hold a rifle, shotgun and everything else?

Looking for a monster bug out bag that isn't a POS. That will hold a rifle and shotgun accessibly. With enough room to craw inside to die if need be.
    Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property – until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.

Any brands that are awesome? I would hate to spend my limited funds on junk. I'll be using it for deer camp the most. So I would need to live out of it for a week at least. I always like to get stuff that will work for different things and need something for weekend survival 3 gun races. Something MOLLE friendly.
    Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property – until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.

Be back tomorrow to see if anyone posted. I don't have the internet at my house and need to get the kids to bed.

http://www.eberlestock.com/G4%20Operator.htm

Expensive, but I found you one.
    This is just my opinion and it's entirely correct.

On a hill with the view of the rest of my life.
    Trying to get on the no fly list, one post at a time.

Dude I rock the Eberlestock G4 Operator and am very pleased with the ruck. Mostly for camping but its my bug out go to bag. A rifle in the scabbard, an AR platform broken into 2 receivers in the side pockets and 1 rifle on a sling on your person. And it works out with my chest rig on as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidartha View Post
    http://www.eberlestock.com/G4%20Operator.htm

Expensive, but I found you one.
    I think that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by arcangel View Post
    Dude I rock the Eberlestock G4 Operator and am very pleased with the ruck. Mostly for camping but its my bug out go to bag. A rifle in the scabbard, an AR platform broken into 2 receivers in the side pockets and 1 rifle on a sling on your person. And it works out with my chest rig on as well.
    Do you think it would also support a shotgun scabbard on the right side wearing the pack? It's got 4 MOLLE straps, one of the vodo tactical ones. I think it's 4 rows wide.

$429

3 wide 3 down, I wouldn't put another scabbard on, that might be kinda heavy for how low the rows are. But you can probably put 2 long guns in the scabbard as long as 1 isn't scoped. Maybe even tie it into the tightening straps on the ruck.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by justinsaneok View Post
    Do you think it would also support a shotgun scabbard on the right side wearing the pack? It's got 4 MOLLE straps, one of the vodo tactical ones. I think it's 4 rows wide.
    This shows someone with a Mossberg 500 tucked in the long tripod pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by justinsaneok View Post
    $429
    Hey you set the criteria, they set the price.
    All's I did was find it on teh interwebz.
    This is just my opinion and it's entirely correct.

Quote Originally Posted by arcangel View Post
    3 wide 3 down, I wouldn't put another scabbard on, that might be kinda heavy for how low the rows are. But you can probably put 2 long guns in the scabbard as long as 1 isn't scoped. Maybe even tie it into the tightening straps on the ruck.
    I'm sure I could figure something out. Thanks for the post. The other thing I'm worried about is where the shoulder straps would be on my plate carrier and if it would get in the way of my serpa holster and mag pouches.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidartha View Post
    This shows someone with a Mossberg 500 tucked in the long tripod pocket.

Hey you set the criteria, they set the price.
    All's I did was find it on teh interwebz.
    True story! I'm a firm believer in "you get what you pay for." I have been taken a time or two with that motto however. It's always nice to hear from those experienced with a product in the field under real use.