Thread: J & G sales has VEPRS in stock

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

J & G sales has VEPRS in stock

http://www.jgsales.com/advanced_sear...ywords=vepr+1-

Russian imports?
    The .308 is going for $150.00 more than i paid for mine in 1997, seems like a good price, might pick one up in 5.45x39

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Wouldn't mind on in 7.62x54r but for almost $1000 and only a five round mag ($40ea) I guess I'll pass for now. Maybe someone will come out with a 10-15 rd mag or find a way to modify a FPK mag.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Been thinking of adding that .308 to my group of shooters!

I wish J&G, as well as others would follow the lead of several stores that have an online list of dealers who have FFLs on file with them. With as many online stores having nice sales lately, it is getting to be a pain to have to call them to see if my dealer is on file.

They should take a look at the way Bud's does it. And funny, because Bud's is having phone problems, but they have a link to let you find out if your dealer's FFL is on site.

Hello other dealers, J&G, really simple fix for those of us who hate making phone calls.

With all the Siaga Conversions out there (For less money) I'll be interested to see how these do.
    "Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."
    -Nietzsche

"Accept the challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory."
    -George S. Patton

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gpwasr10 View Post
    With all the Siaga Conversions out there (For less money) I'll be interested to see how these do.
    It's not likely they will sell out soon given the fact that most folks aren't familiar with them. I'm going to sit tight for a few months and see if the price comes down. They dropped the price on their Yugo M76 from $1699 two years ago to $999 from lack of interest, maybe something similar will happen to the VEPRs after awhile.

I bought my romanian PSL from them two years ago for $749, now they're around $600.