Thread: Suppressor family pic.

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

Suppressor family pic.

If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

VERY NICE !

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Freekin' badass.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Great looking group. Surpressors are something I've considered but just haven't taken the leap yet.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Friggen awesome!!!

Suppressors are a great idea that only the Swiss seem to be taking advantage of...cross counter sales like a lawn mower muffler.

I once had a German P-38 with a Maxim silencer...only worked well with subsonic ammo...ah, the good old days...another story there too.

Diesel 88888888

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Suppressors are a great idea that only the Swiss seem to be taking advantage of...cross counter sales like a lawn mower muffler.

I once had a German P-38 with a Maxim silencer...only worked well with subsonic ammo...ah, the good old days...another story there too.

Diesel 88888888

Actually only the Finns anymore. The antigunners in Switzerland have choked off suppressor licenses about 10 years ago.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2012 videodon's Avatar

NICE!!!
    You're a true "stamp collector"!
    I'm only up to 5 now.
    видеодон

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by videodon View Post
    NICE!!!
    You're a true "stamp collector"!
    I'm only up to 5 now.
    I currently have 10 stamps, the suppressors plus one SBR and one SMG (both in the pic). Waiting on the Form 1 for two more SBRs. Used to have two more machineguns, but sold them about seven years ago.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2012 videodon's Avatar

I'll SBR my M92 PAP next year to make six stamps...it's all good!
    видеодон

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Actually only the Finns anymore. The antigunners in Switzerland have choked off suppressor licenses about 10 years ago.
    Thanks, I didn't know that...been busy the last few years...did subscribe the the Shotgun News which kept me up to date on a few things and I did hear about the idiots in Switzerland with nothing better to do...all supported by the islamics. They did recently pass a law that no more minarets could be built in the country...wonder what they were thinking bringing those 'things' into the country.

I've owned a lot of guns over the years, machine guns, silencers, mortars, anti tank weapons (Lahti, Solothern, etc.) but though I've owned two gun stores I've never owned a registered gun or sold one to a criminal or alien...gotta do a few things right.

Last edited by Diesel; 09-23-2012 at 10:17 AM.

Very sweet ...

Damn that's HOT!!!
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Years I had a Colt Woodsman with a 'bull pupl' barrel' which was actually a silence that I stole when I was in SE Asia...you couldn't tell it was a silenced piston until you fired it...lost it when I pulled it on a dope dealer that was actually a cop...they, US, never figured out that it was a silenced piece and I beat the charges in court.

Silencers should not be registered any more than any other weapon...at 73 I have never owned a registered weapon but I have owned a couple of gun stores. But, you do have a nice collection until the knock on the door comes.

Diesel 88888888