Thread: Kimber Ultra CDP II

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Question Kimber Ultra CDP II

Gander Mountain has this model listed in their current flyer for $899.99. Buds Guns has it shipped for $1,237.00. With 5% sales tax GM is looking at $944.99 and with transfer ($25), Buds would be $1262.00.

IIRC if you apply for a GM credit card your first purchase gets a 10% discount so maybe $841.50 at Gander. Seems like a pretty good deal even if you don't do the cc and the 10%. Of course GM is "limited to stock on hand".

Two of my guys at work have small Kimbers, though not this exact one. One of them had feeding issues that required tweaking the mag lips to correct. The other hasn't had any problem no matter what mags or ammo he uses. Seems like a deal but thought I'd bounce it off you folks first. TIA

OK, according to the GM website you don't get a 10% discount but instead a $20 "reward certificate". Still less than $950.00 which beats Buds price by a lot.
    Last edited by Richard Simmons; 02-10-2012 at 03:34 PM.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Angry

Well that was a bust. GM had the pistol in stock and I really liked it however, they had it tagged at $1,345.00. When I showed the clerk their flyer he showed me a sign that said the $899.99 price was a printing error.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell