hi my name is Chris, i am new to the site and looking for all info i can gather before buying my first ak. since this will be my first purchase of an ak i am all but ignorant when it comes to them. there is quite a few i have found, but none have sold me. i know there is one with which i will be pleased i just need a push in the right direction. i am looking for an ak that is chrome lined and uses all ak 47 mags and they don't feel like they are loosely in there. some options will cancel out other options so if i get a better barrel that's not chrome lined and gain a better trigger etc.this would change my mind on options. my main concern is finding one that the mags fit tightly. i saw this one on gun broker http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=271816880 it is built on a century arms and i have read that they are 50/50 when it comes to reliability. my budget is around 700 maybe more but i am also getting a browning 7mm the 700 does not include my budget for my optics. i would appreciate any and all advice. thanks in advance.