Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Youtubes - scores of them of homemade SBR's and supressors....

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Exclamation Youtubes - scores of them of homemade SBR's and supressors....

Here's an example...

There are all kinds of youtubes showing how to make supressors and also showing SBR's - but with absolutely no mention of stamps, etc...

Now, I am totally for the elimination of all gun restrictions including SBR's and supressors. However, that's not the reality.

This guy might have his stuff stamped - he's making referrence on other vids... but there are so many that are obviously not stamped...

Don't these poeple know or care that they are committing felonies and posting the evidence on youtube?

Crazy shit if you ask me....

I would personally never post anything like that. There are posts on how to make your semi auto, full auto too.

Man...
    Last edited by O.S.O.K.; 01-31-2012 at 11:50 AM.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    You are right, it is hard to know if they paid the blackmail fee for owning those firearms.

I wonder if ATF was to start hitting those who post on Youtube without showing their stamp first, will that finally start the popular backlash against constitutional violations???

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

often thought the same myself

if you really dig around you find some very informative yet illegal shit.

PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Yep.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

i remember once this fucktard posted his new century cetme, and went on about how the furniture sucked on it so he replaced it with surplus furniture.

i tried to inform him that in doing so, he had broken a law, and it wasnt smart to post that kind of shit on the internet.

he went off on me calling me every fucking name in the book, that im an asshole and i have no fucking idea what im talking about, and how he knows everything about this gun because he just bought it when he turned 18 and had it for 3 months now.

even though i think the atf is bullshit, is it wrong to want to turn some ppl in sometimes? lol

They say ignorance of the law is no excuse, but when they make so many stupid, or convoluted, or just not understandable laws, it is impossible to know them all, and an intelligent person would not believe the government flew so in the face of the constitution by mandating where parts are made! So there comes a time where doing nothing about someone violating a stupid law like the parts count is the right thing to do.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Thumbs up

I like this this young man's silencer viddy; I believe he is an "Operator" :

What the fuck..........
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

The can in that top vid was impressive.

This thread makes me realize something. I've posted vids of my home built Form 1 silencers a number if times. While I always mention the legal stuff in my posts, I don't have any of that on the actual videos. I now wonder if I should, I just don't like talking on videos.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    if you really dig around you find some very informative yet illegal shit.
    Really, pm me the info.....
    The 2nd Amendment : Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    What the fuck..........
    Evidently those two liters of caffeine didn't have a calming effect!!
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Does that 2 liter shooter sound like he is British, which if so makes having a silencer ok, but the rifle controlled, and since he doesn't have a constitutional right that shall not be infringed, he can legally have the silencer without having to pay a $200 blackmail fee?

Translated, he sounds British.
    I believe the British don't put restrictions on "cans".
    They do restrict rifles, but there is some rule about the .22LR which is what it seems like he has.
    Do I need a stiffer drink?

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Does that 2 liter shooter sound like he is British, which if so makes having a silencer ok, but the rifle controlled, and since he doesn't have a constitutional right that shall not be infringed, he can legally have the silencer without having to pay a $200 blackmail fee?

Translated, he sounds British.
    I believe the British don't put restrictions on "cans".
    They do restrict rifles, but there is some rule about the .22LR which is what it seems like he has.
    Do I need a stiffer drink?

He's imitating Bear Grylls. I highly doubt he's British. That sounds no where close to a British accent.

unless the .22 was/is full auto, that can is WAY oversized. I can make the gun sound like a bb gun, if the bolt is locked shut, wit 6" of 1" OD can. you just have to know what baffling to use, that's all. all .22 can's need to be cleaned every 300 rd or so, or the powder residue makes them get louder and louder. the tax stamp only applies to US citizens, it is a US law, no other country is bound by it. almost all of them, tho, have SEVERE restrictions on gun ownership, it's almost impossible to own guns, especially handguns, in most countries, unless you are wealthy and connceted.
    Last edited by nikko; 01-03-2013 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikko View Post
    unless the .22 was/is full auto, that can is WAY oversized. I can make the gun sound like a bb gun, if the bolt is locked shut, wit 6" of 1" OD can. you just have to know what baffling to use, that's all. all .22 can's need to be cleaned every 300 rd or so, or the powder residue makes them get louder and louder. the tax stamp only applies to US citizens, it is a US law, no other country is bound by it. almost all of them, tho, have SEVERE restrictions on gun ownership, it's almost impossible to own guns, especially handguns, in most countries, unless you are wealthy and connceted.

I'm betting you're around 14 years old or so.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by L1A1Rocker View Post
    I'm betting you're around 14 years old or so.
    I think you are optimistic, more like 19 with the mental and psychological level of a 13 year old.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

This guy post like maser.
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nikko View Post
    Turn off your computer and put down the video game controller.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast