Thread: She Dialed 911. The Cop Who Came to Help Raped Her.

Angry She Dialed 911. The Cop Who Came to Help Raped Her.

When the brick crashed through her bathroom window and somebody began kicking in her front door, the 19-year-old single mother of two in Milwaukee dialed what are supposed to be the most trustworthy three numbers.

“I called 911 for help,” she later said in court. “I didn’t call 911 to be the victim.”

Within minutes, two police officers responded. One took her 15-year-old brother outside to speak to him. The other cop, Police Officer Ladmarald Cates, gave her boyfriend $10 and told him to go the store and get some water. She told him that he was welcome to chilled water from her refrigerator.

“I only drink bottled water,” Cates said.

Her boyfriend has a pronounced limp and set off with no promise of returning soon. Cates asked to see the broken window and she led him down a narrow hallway to a bathroom in the back. She felt sure that jealous neighbors had attacked her happy home because she dared to defy what seemed surely to be her fate as an inner-city teenage single mom.
    She became more coherent but no less outraged and vocal as she continued cry out from a holding cell that she had been raped. She also continued to vomit. The other cops dismissed her as a liar.
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...raped-her.html

Leave it to cops to defend their fellow man when they are accused of serious wrong-doing... DNA evidence proves he raped her, and all the department did was re-assign him a desk job!

FOR SHAME!
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

Jealous?
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...raped-her.html

Leave it to cops to defend their fellow man when they are accused of serious wrong-doing... DNA evidence proves he raped her, and all the department did was re-assign him a desk job!

FOR SHAME!
    You shouldnt be so surprised.
    Being ready is not what matters. What matters is winning after you get there.
    LtGen Victor H. Krulak, USMC

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    DNA evidence proves he raped her, and all the department did was re-assign him a desk job!
    Yay...Let's all join a union so we can get away with rape too!
    History has a severe case of stuttering complicated by chronic hiccups.
    It always repeats itself and it never fails that something will go horribly wrong along the way.

Direct democracy is a gang rape. Eight men vote to rape one woman and the woman has to accept it because the majority decided that it was ok. A constitutional republic on the other hand is eight men and one woman with a full mag. Think about it for a while until it hurts your head.

Did you miss the part where the jury found him guilty and he is remanded to federal prison, awaiting sentencing?

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    Did you miss the part where the jury found him guilty and he is remanded to federal prison, awaiting sentencing?
    Apparently. I did'nt even open the source page to read any of it. The sentiment of my statement still stands though because any of us would've spent the time waiting for trial in a cell not sitting at the desk guarding the cell.
    It always repeats itself and it never fails that something will go horribly wrong along the way.

Direct democracy is a gang rape. Eight men vote to rape one woman and the woman has to accept it because the majority decided that it was ok. A constitutional republic on the other hand is eight men and one woman with a full mag. Think about it for a while until it hurts your head.

Quote Originally Posted by stinker View Post
    Apparently. I did'nt even open the source page to read any of it. The sentiment of my statement still stands though because any of us would've spent the time waiting for trial in a cell not sitting at the desk guarding the cell.
    Likely true...but wouldn't it be nice if people would actually read the article that they post, in full, before they post it?

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    actually read ?
    You got to be kidding?

The little marxist counts on people not reading, that's how he tries to pass off is imflamatory posts.
    Last edited by N/A; 02-05-2012 at 07:27 AM.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

The inmates will love him. After a couple years in there, his farts will sounds like someone blowing across the neck of a beer bottle.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

The department appears to have gotten sucked up into the complacency that some victims aren't as credible as others, which is indeed true. However, you've still got to do your due diligence with every complaint just in case it may actually be true. At least this predator is no longer behind a badge.

A dirty cop in prison, I'm sure he'll be fine.

Thankfully, the bad cops are still out numbered by the good.

Mike

You never know what is going to happen when you get pulled over or call them to your home.

Likely true...but wouldn't it be nice if people would actually read the article that they post, in full, before they post it?
    In this case it really makes no difference in regards to what i said. There are one of 3 possibilities in this scenario.
    1. the girl is lying and they never had sex consentual or not.
    2. The girl is lying about it being rape and she willingly offered herself up to deliberately set him up.
    3. The cop is a rapist.

For #1 that would be an every week occurrance in most major cities police departments. Nobody will get grief from me for being kept on the job for that mere accusation alone while an investigation is done. It happens too often. For #2 and #3 for the purposes of what i said make no difference whatsoever when the question of wether or not to continue his employment comes up. As soon as the DNA comes back as being his the first words out of his supervisors mouth should sound just like a pissed off Donald Trump. You have an officer that's either too stupid to be allowed to hold a badge or a criminal with a badge. Given that we're talking about Milwaukee i'll bet dollars to jellyfilled the union probably had him kept on the payroll right up to the day of his conviction.

I am sure he did..

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    You got to be kidding?

The little marxist counts on people not reading, that's how he tries to pass off is imflamatory posts.
    I dont see how this is Inflammatory maybe we should hide mans wrong doings?