Thread: Has anyone ever dealt with Jack Ross Ammunition

Has anyone ever dealt with Jack Ross Ammunition

I placed an order for 1000 rounds of 9mm reloads from this company. Their site said it may take up to two weeks due to demand. It has been 19 days. I have emailed them and called and left a voicemail. No response from them. I'm not terribly worried as I can dispute the charges with my cc company. I was just wondering if anyone else has had any dealings with them and what was the results.
    Last edited by Viking350; 02-08-2012 at 03:23 PM.

Well I finally got a reply to my email ELEVEN DAYS after I sent it. I am including it as well as my original inquiry below. Draw your own conclusions.

"We are experiencing sever delays in shipping. Basically we got more orders than we could handle. We have stopped accepting new orders for 9mm reloads until we are caught up and we are restructuring the way we do business so this wont happen again. All existing orders will be shipped within the month, but if you wish to cancel your order please email sales@jackrossammo.com and put 'cancel order #____' in the subject line. We appreciate your business and patience and we look forward to providing you with the best reloads, at the best price, with the fastest shipping.

Chris

-------- Original Message --------
    Subject: Re: Jack Ross Ammunition: Your order #322 has been processed
    Date: Thu, February 02, 2012 7:07 am
    To: "sales@jackrossammo.com" <sales@jackrossammo.com>

Good morning,

Would you please advise as to the status of this order?

Thanks,

"