UTG barrel rail
    Barska light and laser
    Magpul MOE pistol grip
    Magpul Angled forehand grip
    CAA stock
    ACE adapter for stock
    COLT buffer tube
    Sight Mark Reflex and magnifier.

Most people are limited to modifications to this rifle but now that ACE is producing parts for the PAP it makes it alot easier to modify this rifle.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by achwan86; 02-12-2012 at 01:57 PM.

Are you going to do the double stack conversion??
    Nice tacticool Yugo!!
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by jeepin View Post
    Are you going to do the double stack conversion??
    Nice tacticool Yugo!!
    I have been thinking about it, but I keep hearing mixed feelings on that. Some say that its not as strong anymore, or they have issues with feed. So i do not know yet, i guess until i have a solid foundation to do it.

Thanks though.

What foregrips did u use? I want a quadrant rail badly and cant find one that works. That looks sick btw, what did it take to do the many conversions?

Quote Originally Posted by achwan86 View Post
    I have been thinking about it, but I keep hearing mixed feelings on that. Some say that its not as strong anymore, or they have issues with feed. So i do not know yet, i guess until i have a solid foundation to do it.

Thanks though.
    I have read some of the threads on the conversions.....seems to be in the realm of my gunsmithin' abilities.....I am either going to do a kit build or a conversion on one of these.....decisions decisions....already spending tax refund I haven't received yet.....lol.....nice thing is I have my M70 to reference if I do either of these projects....
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -- Benjamin Franklin

that thing is pimped the eff out! how heavy is it?

Foregrips? If you are refering to the one on the quad rail its a Magpul AFG2 angled foregrip, it really provides a nice shooting stance with a AK. Well converting a PAP is just like converting any other AK when there are parts. I was lucky when I contacted ACE that they were just that day started making the stock adapter for the PAP, because the PAP has the slanted rear reciever unlike a normal AK. But alot of patience i guess took with this. I really wanted to get MAGPUL ACS stock but I really like the CAA one because it has a adjustable cheek piece which is really nice as the stock sits lower then the top rail where my scopes are.

Awesome, thanks. Two other questions, how is the stock removed, and how is the front lower grip removed?

Quote Originally Posted by jeepin View Post
    I have read some of the threads on the conversions.....seems to be in the realm of my gunsmithin' abilities.....I am either going to do a kit build or a conversion on one of these.....decisions decisions....already spending tax refund I haven't received yet.....lol.....nice thing is I have my M70 to reference if I do either of these projects....
    LOL, yeah decisions are a biach. Well i do want to convert it but dont want to F it up. I did read that there is a conversion that makes a AK take AR style magazines, which would be a nice conversion for the ease of removal of the magainze.

Quote Originally Posted by greeenie View Post
    Awesome, thanks. Two other questions, how is the stock removed, and how is the front lower grip removed?
    You need to get a philips screwdriver, and on the back of the stock on the rubber pad there are two small holes just shove the screwdriver in there and start unscrewing. THen there is a HEX bolt inside that is screwed into the gun its self, i think its a 3/4 not sure. It twists off but if its brand new you will need a vice to place it into and tighten it up and take a adjustable wrench and crank on it and it just comes off easy.

Quote Originally Posted by KalashniKid View Post
    that thing is pimped the eff out! how heavy is it?
    Its heavy hahahahah, well to average person atleast to me its fine. WHen i was in the marines my AR had all kinds of toys on it and I loved the feel of a heavier weapon, but I guess if you have a heavy weapon a GYM better be your friend hahahah

Brilliant, thank u for the assistance, maybe someday ill b able to get the foregrip off. How well did that utg quad rail fit??

Brilliant, thank u for the assistance, maybe someday ill b able to get the foregrip off. How well did that utg quad rail fit??
    It was really tight on there. Alot of ppl give UTG crap for quality, but I will be first to say they make some amazing products. Both my quad rail and my barrel tri-rail mount are solid and fit perfectly as you can see. If anyone wants close up photos of anything let me know

I would love more info on that utg quad rail, where did u get it and any modification. To install it?

I would love more info on that utg quad rail, where did u get it and any modification. To install it?
    I got it from opticsplanet.com or anywhere online its for a Yugo M70 it fits right in no modifications at all.

Can u put up pica of the front, where the quad rail meets the forward gas chamber

Can u put up pica of the front, where the quad rail meets the forward gas chamber
    Here is a bunch of pics: http://www.mediafire.com/?61510r8klf4un just copy this link it will take you to my online folder for all pics. there is too many to post on here so hope it helps out.

Perfect man, thanks a ton for.ur help. U have been spectacular

Looks great..

Say... you didn't get taken hostage by Printerman did you???
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    Looks great..

Say... you didn't get taken hostage by Printerman did you???
    Thanks,

Printerman? lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast