Thread: The Walking Dead, new episode tonight.

The Walking Dead, new episode tonight.

Just FYI
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Im gonna watch it,I hope this season is better then last years. It was real annoying how every episode they were on that farm and looking for that lost girl.I swear sometimes the zombies move faster then this show. And hopefully they cut back on the soap opera romance. But all in all its a good show and I havent missed an episode.

Team GunsNet Gold 05/2011

Hope this half of the season brings more zombie combat and less drama queenery from the so-called living cast members.

More splat, less scat.
    Last edited by Bluntforce; 02-14-2012 at 08:03 PM.

I quit watching it b/c they refuse to show it on the 'net.

I'm willing to watch ads to see it, but the way they've handled it has soured me on AMC.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntforce View Post
    Hope this half of the season brings for zombie combat and less drama queenery from the so-called living cast members.

More splat, less scat.
    Well, I think you're going to be disappointed then. Whether we want it to be or not, it's a dramatic series first and foremost....with a zombie theme laced in. It isn't going to be a 'zombieland chronicles' type of show. Not just about surviving the zombies, but also the after affects of life, i.e. food, water, shelter, fuel, and POS human beings trying to form their own little empires by any and all means.

Not trying to be the stick in the mud here . I would recommend reading the "books", aka graphic novels/comics. Alot of stuff went on in books that not in show and vice versa.

Rage, you can still watch it on the 'net, just maybe not on amc's website. Try project free tv or ch131.com.
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

The python got a workout today.

Quote Originally Posted by Focused Gunfire View Post
    The python got a workout today.
    The look on Rick's face when he put the third bullet in that fat sack of ka-ka made watching that episode worth it.

At least Herschel isn't as full of shit as he seemed to be up to this point. The annoying fact that Enlightenment=Disillusionment reared its ugly head in the bar before that spectacular bit of northeast fat removal. Southrons 1, Capetbaggers 0.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Thumbs up

Glad it's back on. Last night was pretty decent. Nice to see a lawman that still knows how to skin a smokewagon. Go Rick!!
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by American Rage View Post
    I quit watching it b/c they refuse to show it on the 'net.

I'm willing to watch ads to see it, but the way they've handled it has soured me on AMC.
    I watch it on the internet because I don't have cable. Here you go (just watch out for some of the tricky pop-ups):
    http://www.ch131.com/twdseasons.htm
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

If you liked the series, you should read the comic from which it's derived.
    I like the series, but the comic is WAY better.
    ====
    TEMET
    NOSCE
    ====

In war you play to win 100-0, not 51-49!

"Those who have forged their swords into ploughs, will plough for those who haven't."

Damn I was hoping the survivors were gonna end up going to Fort Benning at least there it would be a total zombie onslaught with all the weapons and firepower there.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Thumbs up

I thought it was pretty good opening episode for mid season. Didn't you love the Sythe coming out the forehead of Hirshel's zombie wife!

The Philly fucks have buddies and they are trying to get into the bar next week. Going to be a big shoot out!

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    I thought it was pretty good opening episode for mid season. Didn't you love the Sythe coming out the forehead of Hirshel's zombie wife!

The Philly fucks have buddies and they are trying to get into the bar next week. Going to be a big shoot out!
    Good! I missed the previews and The Talking Dead. More action is what the show needs. Makes sense live assholes would be the bigger problem. Hopefully some more Philly fucks will be feeding maggots before the next episode is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post

I got the impression that the "Philly fucks" were convicts (or ex cons). The skinny guy was real smooth but Rick saw through his facade. It looks like we may see a good ol'fashoned block war in the next episode.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization