Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: Could this be a prelude to a "race war"?

  1. #1

    Could this be a prelude to a "race war"?

    Riots If This Guy Isn't Re-elected....

    Astonishing! This is absolutely one of the most divisive leaders I have ever seen. This is something out of Europe or Asia or a third world country. Oh I forgot, we are becoming one of those now.

    This isn't a RACE CARD... it's a whole DECK !

    I sincerely hope the REPUBLICANS make the most of this blatant racist advertisement.

    Can you imagine any white candidate making such a blatant play of the race card? He or she would be tarred and feathered, boiled in oil and driven out of town.

    This should make your blood boil.

    Obama Launches African-Americans For Obama

    If I were to announce the launching of Caucasian Americans for Anybody But Obama, I would be called a racist.

    Http://youtu.be/BdjoHA5ocwU

    Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdjoH...ature=youtu.be

    DID THE PREVIOUS PRESIDENTS SPEAK ONLY TO THE WHITE PEOPLE?

    THIS GUY WANTS TO START A REVOLUTION IF HE ISN'T RE-ELECTED.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

  2. #2
    Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East of Florida
    Posts
    1,517
    Fuck Obama, if the Blacks get all uppity over him losing the election, that will be their problem. They will be even more pissed off if he gets reelected and reneges on all his promises to them. I don't see why people still support him anyway, has Americans gotten that stupid?

  3. #3
    Team GunsNet Platinum 12/2012 l921428x's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In Obama Hell
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Fuck Obama, if the Blacks get all uppity over him losing the election, that will be their problem. They will be even more pissed off if he gets reelected and reneges on all his promises to them. I don't see why people still support him anyway, has Americans gotten that stupid?
    Ahh YEP!!!!
    I am like water. I follow the path of least resistance
    but you cannot compress me.

    The most precious thing a man can give to another is time,
    as of it, we have so little.

    Pain, as told to me, " Lets you know you are alive."

  4. #4
    "This may partially explain why African Americans have also started to lose faith over whether Obama’s policies were helping the economy. In July, only 54 percent of Black voters thought that Obama’s policies were making the economy better, compared to 77 percent the previous year."

    Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz1nNSOSYe7
    "All this is the consequence of the strength of their imaginative faculty , and the weakness of their logical faculty , which has not developed, and has not passed from potentiality to actuality."--Maimonides "The Guide For The Perplexed"

  5. #5
    Team GunsNet Platinum 12/2012 l921428x's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In Obama Hell
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by was_peacemaker View Post
    "This may partially explain why African Americans have also started to lose faith over whether Obama’s policies were helping the economy. In July, only 54 percent of Black voters thought that Obama’s policies were making the economy better, compared to 77 percent the previous year."

    Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz1nNSOSYe7
    I was told by someone I trust that " You cannot have Faith in men, only expectations" and she is right. They haven't lost their faith, they just doubt the man.
    This was a hard learning experience for many of these people and now they have to rethink themselves.
    I am like water. I follow the path of least resistance
    but you cannot compress me.

    The most precious thing a man can give to another is time,
    as of it, we have so little.

    Pain, as told to me, " Lets you know you are alive."

  6. #6
    Team GunsNet Platinum 12/2012 l921428x's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In Obama Hell
    Posts
    4,456
    Abe Lincoln did.
    I am like water. I follow the path of least resistance
    but you cannot compress me.

    The most precious thing a man can give to another is time,
    as of it, we have so little.

    Pain, as told to me, " Lets you know you are alive."

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    I was told by someone I trust that " You cannot have Faith in men, only expectations" and she is right. They haven't lost their faith, they just doubt the man.
    This was a hard learning experience for many of these people and now they have to rethink themselves.
    I agree with you there. I honestly don't think that half of the blacks who voted for him last time will bother to show up this time.
    "All this is the consequence of the strength of their imaginative faculty , and the weakness of their logical faculty , which has not developed, and has not passed from potentiality to actuality."--Maimonides "The Guide For The Perplexed"

  8. #8
    Senior Member ATAK, Inc.'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Back in Lost Wages!
    Posts
    1,982
    Quote Originally Posted by was_peacemaker View Post
    I agree with you there. I honestly don't think that half of the blacks who voted for him last time will bother to show up this time.
    I think we will see a greater turnout than last time, if ACORN has anything to do with it!
    In High school I thought Paradise Lost meant no more Crap games!

    Member Since 07/2002

  9. #9
    Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,940
    while obama may be trying to perpetuate racism and segregate society by saying what he just did, if he did lose, and a "war" did erupt, i dont see how a skirmish between upset democrats and republicans could be called a race war. there are plenty of white democrats, just as there are black republicans.

    i think, if anything, it would be more of a "class war", with the lower class rioting because they want their free govt handouts and think they are entitled to the wages that the middle class work for. and frankly, i dont see it being much of a "war" either. rioting, maybe, but a "war" would require the other side to counter attack. i cannot see a reason that the middle class would have to counter attack. defend, yes, but counter attack, no.

  10. #10
    Administrator Krupski's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
    Posts
    10,876
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Riots If This Guy Isn't Re-elected....
    Myself and lots of my neighbors will make sure no rioters are safe in our neighborhood...
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

  11. #11
    Administrator Krupski's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
    Posts
    10,876
    Quote Originally Posted by was_peacemaker View Post
    I agree with you there. I honestly don't think that half of the blacks who voted for him last time will bother to show up this time.
    I think even the stupidest ones finally realized that 0bama is NOT going to make free money fall from the skies. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by ATAK, Inc. View Post
    I think we will see a greater turnout than last time, if ACORN has anything to do with it!
    Or at least the APPEARANCE of a greater turnout. You have to remember, they play politics "Chicago style"!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    while obama may be trying to perpetuate racism and segregate society by saying what he just did, if he did lose, and a "war" did erupt, i dont see how a skirmish between upset democrats and republicans could be called a race war. there are plenty of white democrats, just as there are black republicans.

    i think, if anything, it would be more of a "class war", with the lower class rioting because they want their free govt handouts and think they are entitled to the wages that the middle class work for. and frankly, i dont see it being much of a "war" either. rioting, maybe, but a "war" would require the other side to counter attack. i cannot see a reason that the middle class would have to counter attack. defend, yes, but counter attack, no.
    deth - you miss one of the more blatant points.
    The article said: "If someone were to organize a group called Caucasian Americans for Anybody But Obama, they would be called a racist."
    So why in H311 does this PoS get a "free pass" to do the very same thing but from the other side of the equation??
    He is basically telling all these scum-sucking parasites that if he isn't reelected, they should behave like too many boneheads do after major sporting events!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

  14. #14
    Brothers, it behoves us as Americans not to take part in such stupidity as a "race" war. Defend yourself if you must and when you must, but riots and other stupid activities should not even come to mind. Let those who suffer from ignorance and hate come to their end by their own acts.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Texas Soldado's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    North Texas...Yee haa
    Posts
    222
    prez zero is a Tool. Riots may happen in the big cities where they are free to loot unmolested, but any would-be rioters would be smart to keep a safe distance from small town America.

    Hell-bent, 100%, Texan til' I die...
    "Is not safe... Is GUN" -anonymous Russian Soldier

  16. #16
    Senior Member Texas Soldado's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    North Texas...Yee haa
    Posts
    222
    Of course Black Americans are mad at 0bama. They thought he would pay their mortgages and fill their gas tanks and all they got was some extra lousy food stamps.

    Hell-bent, 100%, Texan til' I die...
    "Is not safe... Is GUN" -anonymous Russian Soldier

  17. #17
    Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    MS Woods
    Posts
    8,789
    He's just playing to the most racist ethnic/racial group in this country. And yes, this should be referred to and excerpts played in opposition ads over and over so that all of America can see and know that obummer is no better than David Duke.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~
    MSSG, 2LT (MS), 125th MP Company



  18. #18
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Within the heart of Hell. Michigan.
    Posts
    788
    Those of us in the city buckle up and fort up for the ride. I've been to the local gun shop several times in the last 2 weeks and see a lot of black guys (gangster wanna be) types buying pistols and renting time on the range, something has them scared. Some of them were actually doing well. I spoke to one of the guys and his friend and they said that a lot of other black dudes are giving them a bad image. Part of me was concerned that people are getting more and more guns. But another part of me was happy to see a couple of decent guys getting out and doing their gun getting the legal way. They also mentioned that they thought obummer is a joke and fake to what he says he will do, perhaps there is some hope in humanity. They told me he does not have their votes.

  19. #19
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Eastern Pa.
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I think even the stupidest ones finally realized that 0bama is NOT going to make free money fall from the skies. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
    He won't have to he will give them our money and what ever else they want to take from us.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

  20. #20
    Team GunsNet Gold 05/2011

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,163
    Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Fuck Obama
    'nuff said.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •