Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
deth - you miss one of the more blatant points.
The article said: "If someone were to organize a group called Caucasian Americans for Anybody But Obama, they would be called a racist."
So why in H311 does this PoS get a "free pass" to do the very same thing but from the other side of the equation??
He is basically telling all these scum-sucking parasites that if he isn't reelected, they should behave like too many boneheads do after major sporting events!
in answer to that, this

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
Brothers, it behoves us as Americans not to take part in such stupidity as a "race" war. Defend yourself if you must and when you must, but riots and other stupid activities should not even come to mind. Let those who suffer from ignorance and hate come to their end by their own acts.

thats childish and racist talk. "b-b-b-b-but, he did it first!!!!" confronting an act of racism with another act of racism does not make it go away. both sides are continuing the perpetuation of racism. rise above it. ignore it. saying your going to start an equally racist counter organization will help no one.

again, should the democrats riot, which is what this is really all about, or should the lower class, or middle class, or republicans, or blacks, or whies, or hispanics, or asians, or canadians, or martians, or any one else riot, i will defend my self, my property, and my family. i dont give a fuck what race they are, and frankly, its getting old hearing all of this shit. all this talk about separating anyone by race is racist in itself. we need to look past and ignore race. then we can attack the real enemy.