Thread: FS: Preban Colt Government Carbine 6520

FS: Preban Colt Government Carbine 6520

SOLD
    Last edited by Zoff12; 12-23-2012 at 07:43 AM.
    Skäl
    "Where you recognize evil, speak out against it, and give no truces to your enemies." - 'Havamal'.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoff12 View Post
    Preban Colt Government Carbine. According to numbers...
    Very nice rifle. That's a Colt "AR-6520". It is blue label or green label? Does the receiver have the stupid block in it (from the photo it seems as though the answer is "no" because I don't see the retainer pin for the block).

If it's unblocked, that makes it more valuable and your selling price should reflect that (or at least advertise it as "unblocked").

I'd buy it... but I already have five AR-15 rifles (2 6520's just like yours and 3 Bushmasters). I need another AK first!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Thanks Krup! It does have a block that is blind pinned. Funny enough... Blue or green label... when I had the original box it had a white label. That box is long gone. I was told it was a pre-ban intended for LEO by Colt but not by law.
    Skäl
    "Where you recognize evil, speak out against it, and give no truces to your enemies." - 'Havamal'.

That is one sweet ass Colt !

I am so glad you didn't post that last week before I spent my income tax on my property tax lol

Quote Originally Posted by abpt1 View Post
    That is one sweet ass Colt !

I am so glad you didn't post that last week before I spent my income tax on my property tax lol
    You have made me sad. It should go to a home like yours or Krup's.
    Skäl

Pulled! Selling local
    Skäl

Local buyer never showed. back on the block
    Skäl

Quote Originally Posted by Zoff12 View Post
    You have made me sad. It should go to a home like yours or Krup's.
    Makes me sad too .............I have a 14' flat bottom with oars 3.5hp motor +gas tank and an anchor I would throw in to a deal too bad your so far away...

Yeah... we'd work that out easy if not for the distance. I need another FB. My 10 footer seems small now that I have a bass boat. Can't take the basser in the river so a 14 footer would be just right.
    Skäl

OK... what's it going to take to move this quick? I have other things I need the capital for. It's like this... I WANT to sell this but I do not have to. Make me a reasonable offer and we will work things out.

abpt1 ===> What do you want for the boat? PA really isn't all that far and if it's a good deal for both of us, I'd be willing to make half the distance or so. Got a trailer? I have a buyer for my jonboat here with a 5.5hp so I can sell it and get yours and you can get the AR. Tell me what we can do.

Got a fishfinder/chartplotter combo... we can make a partial trade. Got high end rods/reels... we can make a partial trade. Ya'll follow me on this?
    Skäl

Price lowered
    Skäl

Nope I dont have a trailer but I do have a f250 that I transport it with. I just tie it down. I would be willing to make a deal but my 14ft is far from new. It floats and the engine starts on the second or third pull every time. I have a engine stand too. The gas tank is a new Honda with QD and inline hand primer. I also have a trolling motor 12v (no battery motor that is decent for still water. AFAIK I dont think its worth close to that much and I am broke as hell unless your willing to trade something but as far as cash I just paid my property tax...but if we can work something out Im all for it .
    once it stops raining Ill take some pictures of it and let you decide what you think its worth to you .

Yeah... shoot me some pics and we'll go from there. I still want to move the AR though if you have anybody in mind.
    Skäl