Thread: Looking for that correct piece of web gear to go with your old gun?

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Thumbs up Looking for that correct piece of web gear to go with your old gun?

One of my favorite sources for military gear - for various older milsurp guns - International Military Antiques http://www.ima-usa.com/

I just enjoy browsing there - lots of cool old web gear, parts and accessories for your milsurps. Illustrations throughout.

~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Yeah that is a good web site. I really liked the ilistrations that were in their adds. I haven't seen one of their adds in a long time. I once ordered a M1912 holster from them for my 1911. It was nice but, I think the one I got from pacific leather I think it was fit my gun better. The IMA one just seemed like it was built a bit to small.
    Doobie Doobie Doo..

Smile

I haven't ordered anything from 'em in years....I had no idea they still were around.
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Partisan1983 View Post
    I haven't ordered anything from 'em in years....I had no idea they still were around.
    I haven't ordered from them in a long time either. I did see some sterling stuff on the their last night that I think I might order though.
    Doobie Doobie Doo..