Thread: Enemies Foreign And Domestic - in e-book format FREE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exclamation Enemies Foreign And Domestic - in e-book format FREE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author and former SEAL Matt Bracken is doing his best to draw attention to Operation Fast and Furious - AKA Gunwalker. His plan is outlined here - http://enemiesforeignanddomestic.com/EFADcomm.htm.

Part of the plan is to offer his first book, Enemies Foreign And Domestic, free on Amazon in e-book form. Check out his plan at the link above and consider that Gunwalker, an operation actually carried out by the BATFE, is actually worse.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004JF4L98

Mat is a friend and he also was a member many years ago and he signed up last night.

Go get your FREE copy of Enemies Foreign and Domestic in e-book form!
    The Guns Network | Often Imitated - Never Duplicated!
    The most recently revised government version of anything supersedes all evidence to the contrary past, present or future. That's a working definition of authoritarianism.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Moderator & Team GunsNet SILVER 11/2010 Tx Dogblaster's Avatar

Very cool. That's a GREAT book!!! I've already it twice

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Uh do I just download to my box and then... what do I open it with? I'm not kindle-savy...ish

NM - got it... kindle for pc download app....
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Quote Originally Posted by Guns Network Staff View Post
    Author and former SEAL Matt Bracken is doing his best to draw attention to Operation Fast and Furious - AKA Gunwalker. His plan is outlined here - http://enemiesforeignanddomestic.com/EFADcomm.htm.

Part of the plan is to offer his first book, Enemies Foreign And Domestic, free on Amazon in e-book form. Check out his plan at the link above and consider that Gunwalker, an operation actually carried out by the BATFE, is actually worse.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004JF4L98

Mat is a friend and he also was a member many years ago and he signed up last night.

Go get your FREE copy of Enemies Foreign and Domestic in e-book form!

Thanks for the link, that helped a lot. Got it.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

I like Matt. I was the one that invited him here and he bought advertising after he did. I have a couple of autographed books... We need more like him...

His buddy fron Free Republic is where I stole the avitar.
    Last edited by El Laton Caliente; 03-01-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

i dont have a kindle, is there a pdf version available?

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    i dont have a kindle, is there a pdf version available?
    Ditto.
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson