Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Supposedly*** US soldier kills Afghan civilians in Kandahar

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

US soldier kills 16 Afghans, deepening crisis

BALANDI, Afghanistan (AP) — An American soldier opened fire on villagers near his base in southern Afghanistan Sunday and killed 16 civilians, according to President Hamid Karzai, who called it an "assassination" and furiously demanded an explanation from Washington. Nine children and three women were among the dead.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-soldier-kil...164242200.html
    There is nothing good about this. Nothing good will come of this.

Wart

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Since this happened, my guess would be that the Muzzies would start killing innocents by sending out people with bombs strapped to their bodies. After all, this is totally unheard of...

Oh wait...

So now when the Afghan army soldiers kill our guys are they doing it because of this or are they not quite done with the burning of the koran killings yet?

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

"The Afghan Taliban said it would take revenge for the deaths, in an emailed statement to media."

The same people that strap bombs to their kids......... Something ironic here.

US service man going bizerk seldom. Muslims killing innocents Often. Probably 99% of the violence in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post
    There is nothing good about this. Nothing good will come of this.

Wart
    Well I'm hoping the US.gov will come to their senses and nuke the entire country, but I won't hold my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Well I'm hoping the US.gov will come to their senses and nuke the entire country, but I won't hold my breath.
    What we need to do is get our people out now. There is no 'winning' in Afghanistan.

Wart

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Really sad now that more of the story has gotten out. Although I still don't trust the news media, the soldier was on his fourth tour, and went house to house shooting innocents.

He has a wife and two kids at home.

I hope we get our soldiers out of their before we lose more to the insanity that is going on and seems to be contagious.

Quote Originally Posted by chiak47 View Post
    Yes, there is.
    Figure this; there are over a billion Muslims in the world and don't let the actions of 1% take away from the rest of them since most of them want to just live their lives without conflict.
    Yeah but we get this kind:
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4eb_1330907622
    (they sound like a mossad plant tho)

Unhappy

This is now the longest war we've ever fought. Longer than even the Civil War.

People weren't meant to be in combat zones for 10+ years. It's dehumanizing.

Obama killed Osama. That should have ended it.

Its way past time to GTFO.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Yes, there is.
    Figure this; there are over a billion Muslims in the world and don't let the actions of 1% take away from the rest of them since most of them want to just live their lives without conflict.
    Give me break. Where do you pull that 1% out of? The muslim loving media? The good book they riot over tells them to kill or enslave.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    This is now the longest war we've ever fought. Longer than even the Civil War.

People weren't meant to be in combat zones for 10+ years. It's dehumanizing.

Obama killed Osama. That should have ended it.

Its way past time to GTFO.
    Obama didn't kill Osama his likeness.

+1 is all i can say..oh..and f them scum..and i dont buy the 1% b.s. the media sells..i see streets filled with them hating us..hell after 911 half the middle east was dancing..f them!

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Since this happened, my guess would be that the Muzzies would start killing innocents by sending out people with bombs strapped to their bodies. After all, this is totally unheard of...

+1

Oh wait...

Obama didn't kill Osama his likeness.
    Bush might have, before he left office, had he not gotten all distracted with Iraq and lost sight of the goal.

Who knows? Afghanistan might have actually turned out different had Iraq not been a side issue.

It's a lost cause now.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    Doubtful it's the UN, more then likely NATO.
    UN or NATO... why the hell does ANY foreign entity have him "in custody"?

If he's accused of something, then AMERICAN authorities should have him, not fking foreigners.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    UN or NATO... why the hell does ANY foreign entity have him "in custody"?

If he's accused of something, then AMERICAN authorities should have him, not fking foreigners.
    Nato is not really a foreign entity, it's a colition we are part of. US Generals are leading operations in Afghanistan. I believe in the south they run military operations, IMO regardless we can rest assured he's in US custody. The real point was it's doubtful he's anywhere near the UN...

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Really sad now that more of the story has gotten out. Although I still don't trust the news media, the soldier was on his fourth tour, and went house to house shooting innocents.

He has a wife and two kids at home.

I hope we get our soldiers out of their before we lose more to the insanity that is going on and seems to be contagious.
    There's just nothing to say except get them out......tomorrow would be good.

(The part I posted was from the AP who are usually fairly reliable as they sell their material to other news outlets.)

Wart

Give me break. Where do you pull that 1% out of? The muslim loving media? The good book they riot over tells them to kill or enslave.
    1% of over 1 billion is still a high number...Lets be thankful all 1 billion aren't savages. Remember it's the "Muslim loving media" that force fed us the false 9/11 story that ultimately put us in this predicament.
    FBHO

Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

Yes, there is.
    Bullshit!!!
    I sold all my guns and ammo, now I live the quiet retired life.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

1% of over 1 billion is still a high number...Lets be thankful all 1 billion aren't savages. Remember it's the "Muslim loving media" that force fed us the false 9/11 story that ultimately put us in this predicament.
    Not sure about that, but one thing is for sure. ALL of them are a cancer in the body of humanity. Many are currently benign, but they are still a cancer.

Doctors get rid of benign cancers to prevent them from turning malignant in the future.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

When I first heard about this I thought "taliban dressed as US soldier".... do we have any update on this? Is the perp in custody for sure?

Lots of different stories here...

Far as I'm concerned we should pull the hell out of there and let them rot. If they give us trouble, carpet bomb all known taliban held areas.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast