Thread: .38 Super

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

.38 Super

Got me a new pistol the other day. A good buddy of mine bought a collection of guns. I got first pick. I had put aside one of these. A Auto ordinace 1911 in .38 super. Didn't really need to add another but, thought that it was neat. Finally got around to picking it up. Ended up putting 50 rounds through it.

It has a little more omph that a 9mm.

Came with some ammo and extra mags.

I also put my name on a Dan Wesson 1911 in 10 mm. My freind couldn't find it. He also couldn't find a .44 mag either. He was distressed about that. Because the last people to look at the guns for sale were two local police officers. (that is another story in itself though.)

Also, we were at his farm and took the 10/22, and walther p22. The day before, my son and his buddies had an airsoft war. My son got hit in the face. Didn't have eye protection on. I was at work, and scolded him severely for it.

Well, while we were at the farm, made sure that we both had ear and eyes on. Well, first mag into the p22, a spent case landed in between my son's glasses and his forehead. Got a good burn from that one. I told him that stuff can happen even when you plan ahead and are being carefull.

It has scabbed over today, we have been putting antibiotic on it.
    Last edited by El Duce; 03-13-2012 at 03:50 PM.