Thread: The new Usama bin Ladin

The new Usama bin Ladin

Kony

With the "demise" of UBL, the nwo regimes of the world need a new boogieman to scare their respective sheeple into furthering the nwo world police state. Kony, who apparently hasn't been seen in years, is a ready made boogieman. He nicely fits all the nwo requisits of a boogieman; namely being a 3rd world warlord, and even better he preys upon children! This is something that should concern us all as they desperately need another. Looks like the nwo fancies intervention in Africa to further their profits and agenda by selecting Kony from a huge list of potential boogiemens that run amok in Africa, some far worse than Kony. Apparently Kony hasn't kept up with his nwo payments.

Any other candidates come to mind?

That being said, the nwo could easily and cheaply fabricate a nonexistant boogieman digitally, and the sheeple would fall for it. Or an alien invasion. Or nazis from the moon.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Well, I guess Kony will have to do. All my other choices are already in Congress and the Senate.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Well, I guess Kony will have to do. All my other choices are already in Congress and the Senate.
    We oughta at least include the Department of Justus with Master Holder* in charge.

Wart

*Master Baiter is the alleged father of Master Holder.

Massah Holder, you be de new bin ladins??