Thread: 09 Yamaha Grizzly 350 2wd ATV????

09 Yamaha Grizzly 350 2wd ATV????

Any have one or know anything about them? Looking a 2WD model for the wife to run around on the farm. We are looking a 09 model that looks hardly used for $3300, there is hardly a mark on it (no damage on the bars, skid plate or plastic). Owner is telling us he has about 20 hours on it (believable). She won't drive it hard or fast, just basically looking for a good dependable 4 wheeler to save her knees on the treks back and forth on the property.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

I have a much older and abused 400 Big Bear that still runs good and is holding up. I'm told Honda and Yamaha are the buys and most of the rest spend too much time in the shop...

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I have an 03 Honda Rancher 350 2wd and it's excellent. It goes up incredible hills and its very functional around our little hobby farm.

I have a 2000 arctic cat 300. (With less than 500 miles on it.) I wouldn't buy another one.

Thats not a bad deAl Rick.the trick is finding one thats been taken care of and your there already

Thanks for the advice, I went this morning and picked it up for her then headed over to the land to see how it would do. It took us everywhere we wanted to go with ease and I think will do her good.