Thread: WTS/ Norinco PREBAN NORINCO AK47 RED SIDE FOLDER , RARE! NIB

keeping

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by bravo619; 05-01-2012 at 11:57 PM.

WTS/price drop Norinco PREBAN NORINCO AK47 RED SIDE FOLDER , RARE! NIB price drop

I have 130 positive feedbacks on ebay and 20 perfect feedbacks on gunauction.. for those who are curious. thanks for looking.
    Last edited by bravo619; 04-22-2012 at 03:50 PM.

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Question

How about a price?
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2012 videodon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post
    How about a price?
    Really?
    видеодон

Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post
    How about a price?

and a space bar.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Price is mandatory, pictures of this rare beast would be really nice!

Quote Originally Posted by bravo916
    THIS PLACE SUCKS/ DELETE THREAD
    Ultra Rare,PREBAN NORINCO AKS RED SIDE FOLDER, semi auto AK type rifle, caliber 7.62x39mm.Serial # 100350 (as new, unfired, in original box and 3 magazines)an original pre-ban AKS (AK-47) rifle. Super RARE, You won't find these ANYWHERE! thumb button release, side folding metal stock assembly, All Red plastic stock components.Chrome bore. This style of AKS was one of the last versions imported by Norinco prior to the 1994 assault rifle ban and is much RARER than the Poly-Tech Legend or Polytech versions of AK rifles. It is estimated that less than 500 total of this model were ever imported into the US prior to the ban, which disallowed several features, one of them being the folding stock. These rifles were all manufactured by Norinco company which was the commercial side of the Chinese State Arms factory which produced the very best AKS rifles. It is reported that these rifles were imported in two groups; with approximately 250 in each shipment,the distinguishing feature being the shape of the pistol grip. As noted this rifle has the RARE molded all red plastic/fiberglass stock components; top handguard, forend, pistol grip and side plates for the folding stock. It is complete with the original numbered matching shipping box, three original NORINCO type 30 round magazines, canvas sling, cleaning kit and oiler bottle not shown but is included. Includes the original cleaning rod. Made with threaded muzzle, but with the bayonet lug like the milled "Legend" versions. A rare chance to get a premium, highly collectible, pre-ban AKS. Located
    On the other hand, if this place sucks, why would you not just leave your thread open and see what happens? Sometimes any thread isn't seen or replied to for over one minute! And when you are selling a rare firearm there are only a limited number of people who would buy it, and like me, there are those who would like it but right now don't have the money to spend on a potentially really nice firearm.

Nope, not going to delete this thread and maybe you will rethink alienating many potential buyers who might not have the money available the split second you expect it. Life doesn't usually work that way.

WTS/price drop Norinco PREBAN NORINCO AK47 RED SIDE FOLDER , RARE! NIB price drop
    I have 130 positive feedbacks on ebay user mike6133guns and 20 perfect feedbacks on gunauction.com user obamasucks. for those who are curious. thanks for looking.
    Left this for future reference.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

This Place Sucks is the title of his thread that he edited. I say delete this douche and be done with him shitting on this site. He won't be missed.
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Tex, was thinking about making this a sticky as to how not only to not sell your firearm, but how to alienate a whole community of firearm lovers.

(as well as the trolls!)

It is funny, I am a certified AK-nut, with a little knowledge of and love for the Chinese AK variants, and somehow I missed this listing! Stuff happens, the seller needs to learn to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Tex, was thinking about making this a sticky as to how not only to not sell your firearm, but how to alienate a whole community of firearm lovers.

(as well as the trolls!)

It is funny, I am a certified AK-nut, with a little knowledge of and love for the Chinese AK variants, and somehow I missed this listing! Stuff happens, the seller needs to learn to deal with it.
    Works for me. Send a message to tards.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2012 videodon's Avatar

+1
    видеодон

@ ak texas How you ever became a mod is beyond me. name calling is a very amateur childish way that you cant seem to correct.

to imanaknut/ I recanted my statement it just seems like everytime i look on the site theres only like 10 maybe 20 people on here. nothing meant towards any users but some people in this thread have no biz being a mod, name calling by one shouldn't be tolerated mod or not! it reflects on the whole site.

You're just digging yourself in deeper pal.

ETA: that's a beautiful rifle. Damn. I'm one of the guys Imanaknut mentioned- don't have the cash now but......
    Last edited by Goodman; 04-22-2012 at 04:19 PM.
    CHOOT UM!

then stop bantering.

Quote Originally Posted by bravo619 View Post
    @ ak texas How you ever became a mod is beyond me. name calling is a very amateur childish way that you cant seem to correct.

to imanaknut/ I recanted my statement it just seems like everytime i look on the site theres only like 10 maybe 20 people on here. nothing meant towards any users but some people in this thread have no biz being a mod, name calling by one shouldn't be tolerated mod or not! it reflects on the whole site.
    Boo Freaking Hoo! See where I'm a mod and then you will have the answer. Been a member since 2003 contributing since 2004. I earned my position as the janitor of the Roadhouse by saying exactly what I feel needs to be said without apologizing.

I feel your pain as well but we need to build this site back up to where it once was on the net. We need more members that actually own firearms and like them instead of people pissing the wind. Whining and crying as you did will not win you any points here. You have a fine rifle and are welcome here but burnout threads like " This Place Sucks" will never work. I'll gladly tell you to pound turf and STFU. We take no shit from anyone. I have no issue of taking back my statement or calling you a douche and apologizing. If you act like a douche I will call it as I see it. Now do we have an understanding? I'm an Asshole Mod of the Motherfucking Roadhouse. Post some more and come visit the cesspool and talk as much shit as you want down in the hole. Welcome to Gunsnet the once Feared gun site on the net.

awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by bravo619 View Post
    awesome!
    I saw your op from day 1 and drooled. I am not bantering or bitchin, but I do stand behind AKTexas 1000%. We may not be what you want but we are who we are.
    Sorry for your distress.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

No worries just got a little sideways one day when i was watching the current people online, just seemed a little bare. but no problem i understand people have day jobs and i'm a 3rd shift zombie. lol

Me too, 8 fri to 8 sat, 8 sat to 8 sun, 8 sun to 8 mon. off till 8 fri. it's all good and we are alot smaller than we were.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..