Thread: Kel-Tec KSG has some competition on the way.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

Kel-Tec KSG has some competition on the way.

http://www.americanrifleman.org/blog...tical-shotgun/

Curious as to why a MSRP wasn't mentioned. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

"The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

The Kel Tec looks better to me. I am curious though how this one works and operates it could make all the difference in the world. The Kel Tex looks simpler and much more compact to me.
    Doobie Doobie Doo..

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewbieAKguy View Post
    Curious as to why a MSRP wasn't mentioned. Guess we'll find out soon enough.
    It was in the article.

Currently manufactured in Turkey and being sold to the civilian market outside the U.S., the shotgun will be available stateside in late spring once production in the U.S. is underway. MSRP is expected to be around $1,200. Look for a full review of this gun in an upcoming issue of American Rifleman.
    Love the looks and the fact that it's not a bullpup though. Never have liked pups all that much, they feel.....odd to me.
    Last edited by stinker; 04-23-2012 at 10:44 PM.
    History has a severe case of stuttering complicated by chronic hiccups.
    It always repeats itself and it never fails that something will go horribly wrong along the way.

Direct democracy is a gang rape. Eight men vote to rape one woman and the woman has to accept it because the majority decided that it was ok. A constitutional republic on the other hand is eight men and one woman with a full mag. Think about it for a while until it hurts your head.

Dangit, what I get for speed reading again, lol. I figured it would have been mentioned in the vid too.
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

What can it do that my 870 cannot?
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

Quote Originally Posted by AKTexas View Post
    What can it do that my 870 cannot?
    Leave your wallet lighter. I'm glad we have new innovations but I'm not paying over $500 for a shotgun. Sorry but it's not a value when I can buy my 870 for 300 used and buy $500 worth of shells and still come out $400 on top.