Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And the media here does what?

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Really? Please tell me of this.
    I just did.

You were addressing "dopers" on this board in specific. This doesn't really seem like a wigger hang-out, so I would assume any "dopers" occupying the gun forum are probably buying stuff made in the U.S.A.

Unless your one of the occupy members like LAGC, of course.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    I just did.

You were addressing "dopers" on this board in specific. This doesn't really seem like a wigger hang-out, so I would assume any "dopers" occupying the gun forum are probably buying stuff made in the U.S.A.

Unless your one of the occupy members like LAGC, of course.
    Damn that is a full of shyte comment. Most dopers do not have a clue where their drugs come from and no this is not a nigger or wigger hangout. So the disscussion seems pretty much lost on you. Wow.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Damn that is a full of shyte comment. Most dopers do not have a clue where their drugs come from and no this is not a nigger or wigger hangout. So the disscussion seems pretty much lost on you. Wow.
    I wasn't speaking about low-life criminals because I understood the OP to be referring to board members.

If you don't think mature adults in this country seek out domestically produced marijuana than I think many of the social changes of the last thirty years have been lost on you. Either that, or adults who engage in such activity have decided not to share this information with you out of lack of trust.

Basically, my point is that it is incorrect to assume that the average American marijuana user supports drug-cartels. The most obvious otherwise example would be anyone with a medical marijuana card who buys from a dispensery, and then you may as well assume all their unlicensed freinds are getting the same stuff. I'm not telling you pot is good, I'm just saying its not all funding the cartels.

If this is still full of shit then please educate me as I am still interested in personal self-improvement.
    Last edited by FunkyPertwee; 05-08-2012 at 10:50 PM.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

K, the op really didnt explaine what I meant I guess. If you smoke dope and you DO NOT grow it, dont give a damn what you seek. YOU ARE funding this madness!
    YOU Do the math. DAMN 40,000 DEAD. itaintcauseigotapotplantinthebackyard.

be the heat..

Not only is most of the pot on the streets domestic, it's even "local".

Weed from a dispensary is more likely to be supporting some middle aged farmer with cancer who is feeling the pinch of this robust economy of ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo GED View Post
    Not only is most of the pot on the streets domestic, it's even "local".

Weed from a dispensary is more likely to be supporting some middle aged farmer with cancer who is feeling the pinch of this robust economy of ours.
    really? dispensary? not where i live. may i have some stats on your thought?

be the heat..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12